The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Author Archives: Neil Clasper
Friends of Charlton Lido are organising introductory meetings this week at the White Swan pub, on Wednesday 8th February at 7pm and Friday 10th February at 12 noon. Find out more – and let the organisers know if you’re coming … Continue reading
London Children’s Book Swap comes to Charlton House on Saturday 11th February. Organised by Discover Children’s Story Centre in Stratford, it’s an opportunity to drop off your old books and swap them for new ones at no cost. Find out … Continue reading
Demelza’s Snowflake Swim returns to Charlton Lido on Sunday 29th of January. Last year’s event saw 80 swimmers join in, and raised over £20,000 for Demelza (this writer was one of those swimmers, and enjoyed the event very much!). More from … Continue reading
The Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival, launched last year and run entirely by volunteers, is back for 2017 and the organisers have been in touch with details of their first planning meeting: The Charlton and Woolwich Free Film Festival … Continue reading
Charlton Champion reader Rosemary Leeke has been in touch with plans to start a user group for Charlton Lido: “Back in the autumn of 2013, a group of committed Lido swimmers held an initial meeting to discuss setting up a user … Continue reading
Charlton’s Horn Fair – banned for an excess of drunken behaviour in 1874 – is back for a second year in its new guise as a family-friendly, heritage-themed event run by Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust. Taking place at Charlton House on … Continue reading
News in of a community garden event this Saturday in Maryon Park: Capital Growth’s Urban Harvest on Saturday 17th September 2016 10.00 am – 6.00 pm Urban Harvest Community food growing gardens across the capital will be open throughout Saturday 17th … Continue reading