Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Large amount of garden waste dumped, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Broken pallets and broken signage, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Large amount of fly tipped waste, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Flytipping in Maryon Wilson Animal Park, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Abandoned car, top of Harvey Gdns, 23rd January January 23, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Author Archives: Neil Clasper
London Children’s Book Swap comes to Charlton House on Saturday 11th February. Organised by Discover Children’s Story Centre in Stratford, it’s an opportunity to drop off your old books and swap them for new ones at no cost. Find out … Continue reading
Demelza’s Snowflake Swim returns to Charlton Lido on Sunday 29th of January. Last year’s event saw 80 swimmers join in, and raised over £20,000 for Demelza (this writer was one of those swimmers, and enjoyed the event very much!). More from … Continue reading
The Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival, launched last year and run entirely by volunteers, is back for 2017 and the organisers have been in touch with details of their first planning meeting: The Charlton and Woolwich Free Film Festival … Continue reading
Charlton Champion reader Rosemary Leeke has been in touch with plans to start a user group for Charlton Lido: “Back in the autumn of 2013, a group of committed Lido swimmers held an initial meeting to discuss setting up a user … Continue reading
Charlton’s Horn Fair – banned for an excess of drunken behaviour in 1874 – is back for a second year in its new guise as a family-friendly, heritage-themed event run by Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust. Taking place at Charlton House on … Continue reading
News in of a community garden event this Saturday in Maryon Park: Capital Growth’s Urban Harvest on Saturday 17th September 2016 10.00 am – 6.00 pm Urban Harvest Community food growing gardens across the capital will be open throughout Saturday 17th … Continue reading
***UPDATE 3rd OCTOBER 2016*** Friday morning sessions have now been reinstated until the end of October. The pool will be open 7am-12 noon. ***UPDATE 28th SEPTEMBER 2016*** A note has appeared on Charlton Lido’s website announcing changes to the … Continue reading