The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: Charlton
A winter night shelter at a Charlton church has been given a £500 grant by Greenwich Council as it opens its doors for the first three months of the year. The shelter at St Thomas Church opened its doors for … Continue reading
Noticed any changes in how clean your street is? Changes in Greenwich Council’s street cleaning services are being discussed by a panel of councillors on Tuesday – with a special focus on Charlton. Internal changes in how the service is … Continue reading
Greenwich Council is to spend over £13 million converting the Greenwich University Technical College on Woolwich Road into a new secondary school, due to open in September 2017. The college, which opened in 2014, caters for 14-19 year-olds, but has … Continue reading
Wednesday update: Did you go to this? Let us know in the comments below what you thought… Most fair-minded observers would agree that Greenwich Council’s recent history of engagement with the public isn’t brilliant – the saga of the Charlton … Continue reading
Charlton Park is all lined up to get its skate park after councillors backed the scheme at a planning meeting on Wednesday evening. The new skate park is funded by £365,000 from Berkeley Homes, which is building on the site … Continue reading
Charlton could be represented by three different MPs under proposals to redraw parliamentary constituencies in England. At present, most of the area is represented by Labour’s Matt Pennycook as part of Greenwich & Woolwich, with a small area to the … Continue reading
It’s taken nearly four months – but finally, Woodland Terrace has reopened after the Great Hole of Charlton opened up, almost swallowing a car. Locals have had to put up with weeks of disruption – not least the loss of … Continue reading