The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Our West Country Beer Festival continues all weekend, stick around for free live music Saturday: @ftcsoulband Sunday 6pm:… 3 hours ago
- RT @politic_animal: The slow gentrification of Charlton continues: the smashed glass on the road this morning is from two bottles of extra… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Big bus cuts on the way in SE London? fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/big… https://t.co/lfHJPuhGX4 8 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Broken street light, 23rd February February 23, 2017
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Author Archives: Darryl
We’re lucky in Charlton to have some very good schools. Our Lady of Grace Primary is lucky enough to have the newest school, having moved into just-completed buildings on Highcombe last month. Unfortunately, some of its parents could do with … Continue reading
A little while back, while alerting people to a meeting about the new masterplan for the Charlton riverside, we touched on plans for a 28-storey tower block on Anchor & Hope Lane, along with other big blocks behind Atlas Gardens … Continue reading
If you want to find out more about the plans to redevelop Charlton’s riverside industrial land, then there’s a “stakeholder forum” on Wednesday 1 February at 7.30pm at the Old Library in Charlton House. Greenwich Council deputy leader Danny Thorpe … Continue reading
A winter night shelter at a Charlton church has been given a £500 grant by Greenwich Council as it opens its doors for the first three months of the year. The shelter at St Thomas Church opened its doors for … Continue reading
Noticed any changes in how clean your street is? Changes in Greenwich Council’s street cleaning services are being discussed by a panel of councillors on Tuesday – with a special focus on Charlton. Internal changes in how the service is … Continue reading
There are three public exhibitions this week from developer Rockwell, which is looking to kickstart the Charlton Riverside redevelopment by building on land off Anchor & Hope Lane. An earlier exhibition, held in September, was pretty light in information – … Continue reading
The team behind Maryon Park Community Garden have been in touch…. The Maryon Park Community Garden has been nominated for a Tesco Bags of Help grant to upgrade the garden fencing and gates. We may receive £8K, £10K or £12K … Continue reading