The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: @glenntilbrook is back tomorrow and seeking some inspiration at his weekly DJ nights for @Squeezeofficial new album. Wednes… 38 minutes ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: After detailed planning cleared then construction of #CharltonSkatePark aimed to start in summer and last no more than… 16 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Audience asking #charltonskatepark hosts about drainage, lighting, litter, and funding for repair issues. #se7 https:/… 17 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: charlton lido
Friends of Charlton Lido are organising introductory meetings this week at the White Swan pub, on Wednesday 8th February at 7pm and Friday 10th February at 12 noon. Find out more – and let the organisers know if you’re coming … Continue reading
Charlton Champion reader Rosemary Leeke has been in touch with plans to start a user group for Charlton Lido: “Back in the autumn of 2013, a group of committed Lido swimmers held an initial meeting to discuss setting up a user … Continue reading
***UPDATE 3rd OCTOBER 2016*** Friday morning sessions have now been reinstated until the end of October. The pool will be open 7am-12 noon. ***UPDATE 28th SEPTEMBER 2016*** A note has appeared on Charlton Lido’s website announcing changes to the … Continue reading
Charlton Lido are holding an open weekend on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th of July, with special offers on membership, and a chance for non-members to try out the facilities – including the recently ‘relaunched’ cafe. They’re also looking for local … Continue reading
Good news for swimmers: Charlton Lido’s summer season starts on Tuesday 31st of May, with extended opening hours for the pool. The new timetable will be: Monday: 6.30am-8pm Tuesday – Friday: 7am-8pm Weekends: 9am-5pm The main changes from the current timetable … Continue reading
It’s not always straightforward to find out what’s going on at Charlton Lido. The website’s updated sporadically and not particularly easy to navigate, and they’re still not in the habit of emailing updates to members. We’ve been digging, though, and found … Continue reading