The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: @glenntilbrook is back tomorrow and seeking some inspiration at his weekly DJ nights for @Squeezeofficial new album. Wednes… 40 minutes ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: After detailed planning cleared then construction of #CharltonSkatePark aimed to start in summer and last no more than… 16 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Audience asking #charltonskatepark hosts about drainage, lighting, litter, and funding for repair issues. #se7 https:/… 17 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Charlton House
London Children’s Book Swap comes to Charlton House on Saturday 11th February. Organised by Discover Children’s Story Centre in Stratford, it’s an opportunity to drop off your old books and swap them for new ones at no cost. Find out … Continue reading
Charlton’s Horn Fair – banned for an excess of drunken behaviour in 1874 – is back for a second year in its new guise as a family-friendly, heritage-themed event run by Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust. Taking place at Charlton House on … Continue reading
Charlton ward councillor Gary Parker has sent us a report on what he’s been up to over the past few months. We’re presenting this in two parts – the first is about his work on the board of the Royal … Continue reading
Click the image above for a full-screen version. The line-up for the inaugural Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival – a programme of film screenings across SE7 and SE18 organised and run by volunteers – has been announced. Charlton highlights include: Shaun of … Continue reading
Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust have been in touch with news of a discovery in the cellar of Charlton House: WW1 History of Greenwich Borough uncovered as Charlton House’s Locked Vault is opened for the first time in memory. Staff and … Continue reading
Charlton Toy Library needs sponsors and donations to support its fundraising Easter Party. Can you – or your business – help? Charlton Toy Library is a small, independent registered charity that has been running for over 30 years. It is based at Charlton House … Continue reading