The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: @glenntilbrook is back tomorrow and seeking some inspiration at his weekly DJ nights for @Squeezeofficial new album. Wednes… 38 minutes ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: After detailed planning cleared then construction of #CharltonSkatePark aimed to start in summer and last no more than… 16 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Audience asking #charltonskatepark hosts about drainage, lighting, litter, and funding for repair issues. #se7 https:/… 17 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: Greenwich Council
Noticed any changes in how clean your street is? Changes in Greenwich Council’s street cleaning services are being discussed by a panel of councillors on Tuesday – with a special focus on Charlton. Internal changes in how the service is … Continue reading
Wednesday update: Did you go to this? Let us know in the comments below what you thought… Most fair-minded observers would agree that Greenwich Council’s recent history of engagement with the public isn’t brilliant – the saga of the Charlton … Continue reading
Charlton Park is all lined up to get its skate park after councillors backed the scheme at a planning meeting on Wednesday evening. The new skate park is funded by £365,000 from Berkeley Homes, which is building on the site … Continue reading
Charlton ward councillor Gary Parker has sent us a report on what he’s been up to over the past few months. We’re presenting this in two parts – the first is about his work on the board of the Royal … Continue reading
Have you seen Greenwich Council’s recent proposals on Charlton’s conservation area? If you haven’t commented on the council’s proposed changes to Charlton’s conservation area yet, there’s still time. The consultation closes at 5pm on Tuesday 5th May and is based … Continue reading
Keen readers of the council’s Greenwich Time paper will have spotted that this week’s front page story was about how the council has given permission for a start-up company to trial its grocery-delivering robots in Thamesmead. This is the latest … Continue reading