The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: @glenntilbrook is back tomorrow and seeking some inspiration at his weekly DJ nights for @Squeezeofficial new album. Wednes… 38 minutes ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: After detailed planning cleared then construction of #CharltonSkatePark aimed to start in summer and last no more than… 16 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Audience asking #charltonskatepark hosts about drainage, lighting, litter, and funding for repair issues. #se7 https:/… 17 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: charlton riverside
A little while back, while alerting people to a meeting about the new masterplan for the Charlton riverside, we touched on plans for a 28-storey tower block on Anchor & Hope Lane, along with other big blocks behind Atlas Gardens … Continue reading
There are three public exhibitions this week from developer Rockwell, which is looking to kickstart the Charlton Riverside redevelopment by building on land off Anchor & Hope Lane. An earlier exhibition, held in September, was pretty light in information – … Continue reading
We’re still waiting for news from Greenwich Council on its detailed plans to redevelop the Charlton Riverside – a consultation on a new masterplan was due earlier this year, is apparently due this month, but that’s what they’ve said before. … Continue reading
One of the developers behind the redevelopment of Charlton’s riverside is promising “affordable homesteads for ordinary people alongside the river Thames” as part of a plan to create 5,000 new homes on what is currently industrial land. Richard Upton, deputy … Continue reading
Goodbye Asda, hello housing? New Greenwich Council consultation offers clues to Charlton Riverside plans
The area around Charlton’s Asda superstore could be earmarked for housing under plans being consulted on by Greenwich Council. We’re still waiting to hear what the council has up its sleeve for redeveloping Charlton’s riverside – plans to reveal a … Continue reading
Detailed plans were released this week for the proposed Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer stores, set to be located within Charlton’s retail park. These images form part of developer LXB‘s application to Greenwich Council. A planning board will then decide … Continue reading
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading