It’s not always straightforward to find out what’s going on at Charlton Lido. The website’s updated sporadically and not particularly easy to navigate, and they’re still not in the habit of emailing updates to members. We’ve been digging, though, and found 5 Interesting Things Happening At Charlton Lido In The Coming Weeks:
- May Bank Holiday opening times: “…Charlton Lido & Lifestyle Club will be open 9-5pm on Monday 2nd & Monday 30th May. All Fitness classes between 9-5pm will take place as normal and the Lido will be available 9-4pm”.
- The cafe – closed back in October last year for refurbishment – is now due to reopen in May.
- There’s a weekly drop-in swim clinic on Monday nights between 7 and 8pm, with tuition included in the price of a swim.
- Greenwich Tritons are organising a Clash of the Tritons event taking place at the lido and Hornfair Park on June 5th. You can follow Greenwich Tritons on Twitter here: @greenwichtriton.
- Adults can get a free swimming lesson on June 25th, sponsored by Speedo. Sign up here.
Charlton Lido has a 50m heated outdoor pool, and can be found at Hornfair Park, Shooters Hill Road, London SE18 4LX.