The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: @glenntilbrook is back tomorrow and seeking some inspiration at his weekly DJ nights for @Squeezeofficial new album. Wednes… 36 minutes ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: After detailed planning cleared then construction of #CharltonSkatePark aimed to start in summer and last no more than… 16 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Audience asking #charltonskatepark hosts about drainage, lighting, litter, and funding for repair issues. #se7 https:/… 17 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: highcombe
Our Lady Of Grace school on Charlton Road has submitted a revised planning application for a ‘two form entry primary school‘, to be built on the long-disused playing field off Highcombe, below their current premises. The key difference from their … Continue reading
The third open meeting of the Charlton Community Gardens project takes place from 7.30pm on Monday 25th February, at St. Richard’s Hall, Swallowfield Road, SE7 7NS. The group’s aims are ‘to promote cooperation and support for everyone interested in sustainable … Continue reading
After a successful meeting back in February, plans for a community garden on Highcombe continue to gather pace. A steering group has been formed that meet regularly and they’ve just announced their second open meeting. It”ll be taking place at … Continue reading