Our Lady Of Grace school on Charlton Road has submitted a revised planning application for a ‘two form entry primary school‘, to be built on the long-disused playing field off Highcombe, below their current premises. The key difference from their previous – rejected – application, appears to be that the main entrance to the school would be from Highcombe, rather than Lime Kiln Drive (though the cul-de-sac would still house a service entrance and emergency exit). Charlton Community Gardens have raised concerns about the loss of land that has been designated Community Open Space in the council’s local plan. There’s an open meeting at Blackheath Rugby Club to discuss the plans on Monday 22nd June, starting 7pm with a presentation of the plans. The latest plans and documentation can be found on the council’s planning portal: search for application 15/1225/F, or “Highcombe”.
Darryl on Can you help? Police hunt two… James on Can you help? Police hunt two… Can you help? Police… on Flowers left at scene as polic… Megan Wright on Flowers left at scene as polic… The Charlton Society on Charlton skate park: First det…
- RT @FoCLSE7: Hear about @LDNWaterkeeper's campaign for a #swimmableThames @charltonlido - Weds 5 July, 7.30 pm. More info here: https://t.… 16 hours ago
- We hoped it would be a different type of engagement tent... 💍The council's jamboree is at Barrack Field until 6. twitter.com/royal_greenwic… 16 hours ago
- RT @CharltonToy: Want to actively support a successful, local, children's charity? We need new volunteer Committee Members! Get in touch fo… 1 day ago
- Can you help? Police hunt two men after Charlton stabbing
- Charlton Triangle Homes tells residents its cladding is safe following Grenfell Tower fire disaster
- Maryon Park to host Picnic in the Park this Sunday
- Flowers left at scene as police launch murder inquiry following Charlton stabbing
- ‘Black Comedy’ and ‘Who Calls’: The Alexandra Players celebrate 60 years of amateur dramatics in Charlton
- Second of pair of abandoned vehicles, 24th June June 24, 2017
- One of pair of abandoned vehicles, 24th June June 24, 2017
- Rubbish not swept and weeds growing, 23rd June June 23, 2017
- Abandoned council sweeper's bag, Victoria Way, 22nd June June 22, 2017
- Shopping trolley again full of rubbish. Ow, 20th June June 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-17. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.