Sunday 10th of September will see the annual full test of the Thames Barrier: an opportunity to see the barrier in action, meet the teams who run it, and learn about how it all works. The cafe and information centre will open at 9am; we recommend keeping an eye on the official website for closure timings nearer the date.
- Unseen for 20 years: Inside Charlton’s Summer House
- Charlton Community Fun Day in Charlton Park: Sunday 23rd July
- Testing times: see the Thames Barrier in action on Sunday 10th September
- Big Red Bus Club becomes Charlton Sainsbury’s charity of the year
- Crossrail bus changes: TfL plans to halve bus frequencies between Greenwich and Charlton by switching route 180
- Tonight at Charlton House: twitter.com/royal_greenwic… 13 hours ago
- RT @lfbgreenwich: We are training today with Briggs Marine at the Woolwich Ferry - cosmetic smoke will be in use. (photo: Briggs Marine) ht… 19 hours ago
- Ever wondered what's inside Charlton's Summer House? Yesterday we got to take a look around. Photos here... charltonchampion.co.uk/2017/07/19/uns… 21 hours ago
- Old bench, 20th July July 20, 2017
- Dumped mattress at the side of 46 The Village, 20th July July 20, 2017
- Dumped sofa, junction Wellington Mews, 20th July July 20, 2017
- Broken & Abandoned Car, 19th July July 19, 2017
- Rubbish dumped outside closed down shop, 19th July July 19, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-17. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.