The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
This Sunday sees one of the semi-regular acoustic sessions run by Gus Glen at Catttleya’s on Charlton Church Lane, and this week promises a very special guest. Local musician Lyn Levett, most recently seen playing with the Paraorchestra and Coldplay … Continue reading
Greenwich Council is currently consulting on plans to make some changes to part of the Charlton stretch of Woolwich Road – between Felltram Way and Charlton Church Lane – following a number of accidents over the years. They also take … Continue reading
As part of a semi-regular series reviewing venues in Charlton and nearby with free wifi, I worked last Wednesday morning at Moca, the Italian deli/cafe in old Dover Road, which advertises free wifi. At 9am, the place was quite full, … Continue reading