Carol on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Louis on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Diana on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Darryl on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu…
- RT @crashthepips: Alright Charlton, you'll do tonight http://t.co/CQxPxcFRNB 2 days ago
- RT @lararufflecoles: FYI #Charlton, location The Village cc @CharltonCSE7 http://t.co/W4kzZj8Cwe 2 days ago
- RT @CHATHMuseum: decimal money and those fashions make this early 70s twitter.com/GreatestCapita… 3 days ago
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
An appeal for volunteers to help run Maryon Wilson Park’s animal centre has produced a “positive and very encouraging response,” Greenwich Council says. As the Charlton Champion reported last Monday, an advert looking for trustees to manage the animal park … Continue reading
Fancy owning a little bit of a vanished Charlton pub? The sign from the demolished Valley boozer on Elliscombe Road has gone up for sale on eBay to raise funds for work in the local community. The pub was opened … Continue reading
The following ad appears in this week’s edition of Greenwich Council’s weekly newspaper, Greenwich Time. For those who don’t get it, or don’t read it, here it is: Setting up a trust merely gets the park off the council’s books … Continue reading
A quick warning if you walk, cycle or jog along the riverside path at the Thames Barrier – the section owned by the Environment Agency will be closed for a fortnight from today to enable the EA to complete security … Continue reading
It’s the first ever Charlton Curryoke on 2 December – your chance to sing your heart out, dance like a fool or eat your weight in Indian food (or all three) and help local children while you’re at it. It’s … Continue reading
It’s the next meeting of the Charlton Rail Users Group on 23 November at the Liberal Club on Charlton Church Lane – come along and get the woeful state of Southestern off your chest. Someone from the company is due … Continue reading
Last week I mentioned a public exhibition of proposals to alter the planned development at the old Thorn Lighting site off Fairthorn Road – or “land at rear of Victoria Way” in planning parlance. This is a slightly squashed site … Continue reading