A message from CHARLTON COMMUNITY GARDENS…
Charlton Community Gardens are keeping in touch this autumn with a ‘Takeaway’ bag.
Children, with a little help, can enjoy these activities at home.
– Plant a bulb in a decorated jam jar
– Make and colour a Halloween mask
– Make a plastic flower to put in the jam jar
– Enjoy some quizzes and word searches
Collect your free bag from our Cafe Orchard (Community Orchard) – next to the Old Cottage Coffee Shop in Charlton Park on Thursday October 29th between 10.00 and 12.00. Children must bring an adult with them.
Please email us to book your bag – your child’s age and gender would be helpful: charltoncommunitygardens[at]gmail.com.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE CHARLTON CHAMPION
We tell the SE7 stories you won’t read elsewhere. We can’t do it without your help.
– Please tell us about your news and events
– NEW! Become a monthly supporter at presspatron.com/charltonchampion
– Donate to our running costs at paypal.me/charltonchampion