Charlton’s amateur theatre group presents Terry Pratchett’s Wyrd Sisters, adapted for the stage by Stephen Briggs. The show’s on from the 28th to 30th of October at The Alexandra Hall on Bramshot Avenue; more info – and booking details – can be found on The Alexander Players website.
- Charlton set to keep Charing Cross trains and gain Thameslink services in rail revamp
- Can you help? Police hunt two men after Charlton stabbing
- Charlton Triangle Homes tells residents its cladding is safe following Grenfell Tower fire disaster
- Maryon Park to host Picnic in the Park this Sunday
- Flowers left at scene as police launch murder inquiry following Charlton stabbing
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: 37 council homes planned near Charlton Village fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/06/25/37-… https://t.co/Q4apveWH2n 18 hours ago
- RT @FoCLSE7: Hear about @LDNWaterkeeper's campaign for a #swimmableThames @charltonlido - Weds 5 July, 7.30 pm. More info here: https://t.… 2 days ago
- We hoped it would be a different type of engagement tent... 💍The council's jamboree is at Barrack Field until 6. twitter.com/royal_greenwic… 2 days ago
- Second of pair of abandoned vehicles, 24th June June 24, 2017
- One of pair of abandoned vehicles, 24th June June 24, 2017
- Rubbish not swept and weeds growing, 23rd June June 23, 2017
- Abandoned council sweeper's bag, Victoria Way, 22nd June June 22, 2017
- Shopping trolley again full of rubbish. Ow, 20th June June 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-17. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.