The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Festive goings on in Maryon Wilson Animal Park this Saturday, with mince pies, hot chocolate, seasonal singing, and a chance to feed the deer. Come along to support the volunteers, and donate what you can to help keep the deer … Continue reading
The shop unit in the new development by Charlton station is finally set to be occupied. A Greenwich Council planning meeting last week gave permission for an extension to be added to the back to expand the floorspace. It also … Continue reading
You’ve probably heard by now of the dramatic changes planned to local NHS services following the financial failure of the South London NHS Trust, which runs the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on Woolwich Common. The plans include the closure of Lewisham … Continue reading
It’s been a busy year and one of improvements at Charlton station, but there’s still plenty to be done. The security and information facilities at the station have improved, while it also saw service as a Olympic and Paralympic interchange … Continue reading
Claire Williams has the latest on the Charlton Community Gardens scheme… Congratulations to Bill Dolan and Gordon Parrish, joint winners in the over 16s category of Charlton Community Gardens Edible Window Box Competition. Their winning entries used a range of … Continue reading