Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Chris on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Neil C on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev…
- RT @CHATHMuseum: 3 Sept 1939 "The day war broke out" Read about "Charlton SE7: A London suburb at war" thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/Charlton_Athle… by Steve Hu… 1 day ago
- RT @LondonFire: Wartime firefighters work through the bombed wreckage of St Paul's Church #Charlton #OnThisDay in 1940 http://t.co/NLbZnZpW… 1 day ago
- Charlton Lido evening swim sessions cut to one a week in new Autumn/Winter timetable - starts September 21st. twitter.com/saminus/status… 1 day ago
- Charlton Sainsbury’s development – did the community get a raw deal from £1.5m planning cash?
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
16, 17 and 18 February 2012: Doors open at 7.30, curtain up at 8.00 The weather has taken a turn for the Siberian, but you can transport yourself to Tuscany in April with the Alexandra Players’ latest offering. Enchanted April, … Continue reading
A piece of Charlton scrubland currently used for dumping litter could be turned into a community garden. Charlton resident, Judy Wolfram, has set her sights on the land behind Our Lady of Grace School and opposite Highcombe allotments. Anyone interested … Continue reading
Traffic will be banned from crossing Woolwich Common via Ha Ha Road for two periods this spring and summer as it gets ready to host the shooting events at the London Olympics. The road will be closed at the Charlton … Continue reading
The Greenwich Skatepark Co-Op has been in touch about its plans to build a skate park on the green space at Eastmoor Street, close to the Thames Barrier. It would replace the current facility by the Thames at Woolwich, which … Continue reading
You’ll be pleased to hear the lottery-funded Charlton Reminiscence Project is in full swing. After a successful first open day back in October it’s now time for a second event. Charlton House will once again open its doors for people … Continue reading
Charlton Champion exclusive: Maryon Wilson Park’s animal centre is looking more secure after the foundation of a limited company, the first step in forming a trust to take over its management from Greenwich Council. The threat to the centre’s future … Continue reading