Commuters waiting for a bus outside Charlton station will soon be able to fill up from a water fountain.
The fountain, currently under wraps, is one of five in Greenwich borough funded through a scheme run by City Hall and Thames Water, aimed at people who carry their own bottles to cut plastic waste.
A total of 100 fountains will eventually be installed across London.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE CHARLTON CHAMPION
We tell the SE7 stories you won’t read elsewhere. We can’t do it without your help.
– Please tell us about your news and events
– NEW! Advertise your business with us from £10 per week
– Become a monthly supporter at patreon.com/charltonchampion
– Donate to our running costs at paypal.me/charltonchampion
– Buy Darryl a coffee at ko-fi.com