The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Our West Country Beer Festival continues all weekend, stick around for free live music Saturday: @ftcsoulband Sunday 6pm:… 3 hours ago
- RT @politic_animal: The slow gentrification of Charlton continues: the smashed glass on the road this morning is from two bottles of extra… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Big bus cuts on the way in SE London? fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/big… https://t.co/lfHJPuhGX4 8 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Broken street light, 23rd February February 23, 2017
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Last summer, developers Galliard Homes won an appeal against Greenwich Council refusing it planning permission for over 200 flats and office space on a site catchily called “land to the rear of 40 Victoria Way” – the long-disused Thorn Lighting … Continue reading
Allow me a moment to run something past you. Above is the Woolwich Road/ Bugsby’s Way/ Charlton Church Lane interchange, I’m sure you’re familiar with it. If you were TfL and you had an opportunity to redevelop these crossroads, what would … Continue reading
This website has brought you news on future and proposed developments. Sainsbury’s are inviting residents to give feedback on their plans for the area. But what does all this mean as a whole? How could the area alter over time … Continue reading
Did you get along to the exhibition about the plans for a new Sainsbury’s and M&S? Reservations about inviting even more traffic to the area aside, it all looks fine to me, and I like the developers’ ambitions to try … Continue reading
Charlton should be reunited under one parliamentary constituency, Greenwich & Woolwich MP Nick Raynsford told a public hearing into proposed boundary changes on Monday. The area has been split between Mr Raynsford’s seat and Clive Efford’s Eltham constituency since the … Continue reading
Once again, this Halloween Charlton House will play host to a ghostly performance by Phantasmagoria Events. Tours run every 15 mins on Saturday 29th October and Sunday 30th October between 7pm and 9pm. Every tour lasts one hour and tickets … Continue reading
Remember these? In 1999, a controlled parking zone was introduced across parts of Charlton, Blackheath and Greenwich because of fears the area would be overrun by Millennium Dome visitors sneakily avoiding the “no-car zone” around the peninsula. As everyone knows, … Continue reading