The flyer below says it all – the Second Floor Studios complex, at the end of Warspite Road on the Charlton/Woolwich border, is opening up its doors tonight and across the weekend to show off its wares to art fans, artists and neighbours…
The whole project’s an interesting one – a plan to develop 280 studios together with a gallery and cafe on the old industrial site. It’s tucked away out of sight now, but when the riverside walk is finally finished between the Thames Barrier and Woolwich Dockyard, it could be quite a landmark. More on this soon, I hope.
- Charlton skate park: Work starts as council plans October opening
- Charlton Ward Budget Watch: what’s been funded so far?
- Unseen for 20 years: Inside Charlton’s Summer House
- Charlton Community Fun Day in Charlton Park: Sunday 23rd July
- Testing times: see the Thames Barrier in action on Sunday 10th September
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Excellent fry up at @oldcoffeeshop for lunch with kids and amazed to see the progress already being made on #CharltonS… 12 hours ago
- RT @CharltonCSE7: Charlton skate park: Work starts as council plans October opening charltonchampion.co.uk/2017/07/24/cha… https://t.co/LB6KyFTVM5 12 hours ago
- RT @FoCLSE7: Want to improve your swimming? Swim Doctor is now @charltonlido 3 times a week: Monday 7-8pm, Wednesday 9.30-10.30am & Thursda… 15 hours ago
- Rubbish dumped, behind Phipps House SE7, 25th July July 25, 2017
- Abandoned wheelie bin and shopping trolley. Victoria Way SE7, 25th July July 25, 2017
- Abandoned vehicle, 25th July July 25, 2017
- Flytipping again, 25th July July 25, 2017
- Fly tipping, 24th July July 24, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-17. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.