Katharine Kirby nee… on 10 great things to discover in… Terry Allen on 10 great things to discover in… freddob42 on 10 great things to discover in… Natalie on Former Invicta Primary School… Katharine Kirby nee… on 10 great things to discover in…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: UPDATE* This weekend come & celebrate our 1st Birthday! On saturday 3rd September we'll be showcasing some fine english ale… 13 hours ago
- RT @icarusclub: The Icarus Club Charlton at The White Swan. Thursday 1st September 8PM - eepurl.com/cdemzD 2 days ago
- RT @metpoliceuk: Murder investigation launched in #Blackheath news.met.police.uk/news/murder-in… https://t.co/2AmIIGZV8s 2 days ago
- All change on Charlton’s trains once again – and the Night Tube’s coming in October
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2016 programme announced!
- Charlton’s Bridon Ropes FC bid for FA Cup glory this Saturday
- Talk Brexit with Greenwich & Woolwich’s MP this Saturday
- Charltemon: What to watch out for as Pokemon Go comes to SE7
- Fly tipping, 31st August August 31, 2016
- Flytipping, 31st August August 31, 2016
- Dead rat at the crossing on woolwich road, 31st August August 31, 2016
- Fly tipping all over the close!!, 30th August August 30, 2016
- Broken mirror dumped, 30th August August 30, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Slow going around and about today, with wrecked train services and slushy roads – the 380 bus service diverted away from its usual route, despite the attention of the council’s gritters on Charlton Lane and Charlton Church Lane. But it … Continue reading
I’ve always thought that the houses on the corner of Lansdowne Lane have one of the best views in London from their back windows.
You know the drill. You’re minding your own business, walking down the road, then a car pulls up. The window winds down, and a confused face appears. “‘Scuse me… do you know where Bramshot Avenue is?” Thousands of vehicles pass … Continue reading
The Thames Path foot tunnel, from Neil Clasper. Incidentally, Neil has some wonderful new photos of Charlton on his website.
Today’s announcement of a royal wedding got me thinking back 30 years, and how similar these times feel to the early 1980s. More specifically, it got me thinking back to 29 July 1981, when Prince William’s dad got married – … Continue reading
From CAFC fan site Charlton Life, a message from contributor Tom Hovi: On 14th November 1940, Invicta Road School near Blackheath Standard, was being used as an Auxiliary Fire Station when it was destroyed by a Parachute Mine killing 12 … Continue reading
Outside St Luke’s Church. There are wreath-laying ceremonies on Sunday morning here, and also at Charlton cemetery.