clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’…
- RT @Blitzwalker: Blitz in The Pleasaunce blitzwalkers.blogspot.com/2015/10/blitz-… 8 hours ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 1 day ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 3 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Good thing Thursday’s Location, Location, Location didn’t stray from Charlton Church Lane into Floyd Road… How did such a high-profile road become such a tip? It’s been that way for years. Discuss.
It’s all go at the bottom of Victoria Way, where Greenwich Council is moving the zebra crossing in response to safety concerns. It’s not clear what’s going on at all; after the consultation which went to just a handful of … Continue reading
A note from Carol Kenna at the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project: After two years in the making The Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project is now complete and can be visited online at http://www.charltonparks.co.uk. There you will find stories and photographs looking … Continue reading
It’s been a long while coming, but councillors finally voted last night to back plans to to move Greenwich’s Sainsbury’s to Gallions Road, Charlton, in a new site along with an M&S and other shops. Greenwich Council’s planning board voted … Continue reading
Quizmaster Paul Chapman would like a word with you… The short version of this post is that there will be a pub quiz, held at The Royal Oak (at the bottom of Charlton Lane if you’ve never been) on Saturday … Continue reading