Paul on It’s happening: Charlton… Spoontaneous on It’s happening: Charlton… Chris on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Can anyone tell us the story of this dapper chap? http://t.co/wXXPypYiqP 1 day ago
- Travelling by train this holiday weekend? Huge engineering works mean #southeastern services only run from Charlton to Victoria or New Cross 3 days ago
- RT @Swim1965: Right place right time #rainbow over @charlton_house this evening http://t.co/3oeH1TUSz4 3 days ago
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Good thing Thursday’s Location, Location, Location didn’t stray from Charlton Church Lane into Floyd Road… How did such a high-profile road become such a tip? It’s been that way for years. Discuss.
It’s all go at the bottom of Victoria Way, where Greenwich Council is moving the zebra crossing in response to safety concerns. It’s not clear what’s going on at all; after the consultation which went to just a handful of … Continue reading
A note from Carol Kenna at the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project: After two years in the making The Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project is now complete and can be visited online at http://www.charltonparks.co.uk. There you will find stories and photographs looking … Continue reading
It’s been a long while coming, but councillors finally voted last night to back plans to to move Greenwich’s Sainsbury’s to Gallions Road, Charlton, in a new site along with an M&S and other shops. Greenwich Council’s planning board voted … Continue reading
Quizmaster Paul Chapman would like a word with you… The short version of this post is that there will be a pub quiz, held at The Royal Oak (at the bottom of Charlton Lane if you’ve never been) on Saturday … Continue reading