Darryl on Join Jay Rayner’s Radio… Rachael on Join Jay Rayner’s Radio… jjnse7 on Councillors back Woolwich Road… jjnse7 on Councillors back Woolwich Road… londonwolf on Councillors back Woolwich Road…
- RT @TheCharltonSoc: Update on the White Swan and details of Tuesday 25th Nov public meeting to save it are here: charltonsociety.org/latest-news/ ht… 9 hours ago
- RT @CharltonPubQuiz: Hey, did I mention there's a pub quiz a week today? In the Rose of Denmark? 8pm, £2 entry? Eh? Ok, ok, take a chill pi… 3 days ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: EVENT TODAY: AGM of Friends of the Maryon Parks Thursday 20th Nov. 7:15pm @ Kid Place Community Hall, Maryon Road. htt… 3 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Christmas at Maryon Wilson Animal Park! Meet Santa, feed the deer, festive food... Sat 13th December, 12-2:30pm! maryonwilsonanimalpark.org.uk/its-christmas/ 4 days ago
- maryonwilsonanimalpark.org.uk/its-christmas/ Ice cream from @_BlackVanilla_, feed the deer, hold birds of prey, Santa's grotto, carol singing, mince pies... 1 week ago
- Join us for Christmas in the park! Sat 13th December, 12-2pm! maryonwilsonanimalpark.org.uk/its-christmas/ 1 week ago
- RT @2ndfloorstudios: Tonight, returning by popular demand - Out of the Box curated by Tom Buchanan opens at no format Gallery. All welcome … 1 day ago
- Good productive Friends of the Maryon Parks AGM last night. Congrats to new acting Chair @stevetongue http://t.co/3emw8S3olG 2 days ago
- Friends of Maryon Parks now on... Tim Anderson's last AGM as Chair after seven excellent years. http://t.co/uT0ju0HtYr 3 days ago
- KEY MOMENTS: Watch the key moments from yesterday's 0-0 draw with @MillwallFC youtube.com/watch?v=AhVDbs… #cafc 12 hours ago
- RT @TalBenHaim26: It hurts not to win today..it hurts my face too. Thanks for all your concern and support today! @CAFCofficial #cafc http:… 1 day ago
- BP: "We did everything we could to try and win the game, but we didn’t punish." --> cafc.co.uk/news/article/c… #cafc 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Last summer, developers Galliard Homes won an appeal against Greenwich Council refusing it planning permission for over 200 flats and office space on a site catchily called “land to the rear of 40 Victoria Way” – the long-disused Thorn Lighting … Continue reading
Allow me a moment to run something past you. Above is the Woolwich Road/ Bugsby’s Way/ Charlton Church Lane interchange, I’m sure you’re familiar with it. If you were TfL and you had an opportunity to redevelop these crossroads, what would … Continue reading
This website has brought you news on future and proposed developments. Sainsbury’s are inviting residents to give feedback on their plans for the area. But what does all this mean as a whole? How could the area alter over time … Continue reading
Did you get along to the exhibition about the plans for a new Sainsbury’s and M&S? Reservations about inviting even more traffic to the area aside, it all looks fine to me, and I like the developers’ ambitions to try … Continue reading
Charlton should be reunited under one parliamentary constituency, Greenwich & Woolwich MP Nick Raynsford told a public hearing into proposed boundary changes on Monday. The area has been split between Mr Raynsford’s seat and Clive Efford’s Eltham constituency since the … Continue reading
Once again, this Halloween Charlton House will play host to a ghostly performance by Phantasmagoria Events. Tours run every 15 mins on Saturday 29th October and Sunday 30th October between 7pm and 9pm. Every tour lasts one hour and tickets … Continue reading
Remember these? In 1999, a controlled parking zone was introduced across parts of Charlton, Blackheath and Greenwich because of fears the area would be overrun by Millennium Dome visitors sneakily avoiding the “no-car zone” around the peninsula. As everyone knows, … Continue reading