Need some road salt in the snow? This is a map of salt bins in Greenwich and nearby, including Charlton, using information provided in Greenwich Council’s Winter Service Policy Statement.
(Update: It now covers the entire borough of Greenwich, and has the gritters’ priority routes in Greenwich, Blackheath and Charlton on it too.)
Spoontaneous on It’s happening: Charlton… Chris on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- RT @Swim1965: Right place right time #rainbow over @charlton_house this evening http://t.co/3oeH1TUSz4 4 hours ago
- RT @chrisjenko: @MisterGreenwich well it's all go! @Hobbycraft is replacing @WHSmith at @ShopGSP on 22nd Oct #CharltonCorrespondent http://… 5 hours ago
- Brilliant news - it's happening! twitter.com/swanpubse7/sta… 8 hours ago
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.