The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @CWFilmFestival: Last weekend I watched this. Quite in the mood for watching it again tbh. btw, Meeting! Wednesday! 7pm! Charlton House… 13 hours ago
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Today at 6pm come and listen to the sweet sound of The Chiqas, all-female string based ensemble 13 hours ago
- RT @David_Llew: Another good start to Sunday with 1Km in the swim 🏊 @charltonlido - if you've not been give it a whirl. https://t.co/TGeyGt… 13 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Many Charlton bus users will lose out when Transport for London starts to replace its Countdown screens at bus stops across the capital. The current system, which dates back to the 1980s, is being replaced with a new one based … Continue reading
Charlton Lido’s future is looking brighter after Greenwich Leisure Limited took on its lease in a deal which took effect on Wednesday evening. GLL, which runs Greenwich Council’s leisure facilities as well as scores of others around London, took on … Continue reading
There’s a thriving Japanese language school in the upstairs rooms at Charlton House. Ever wanted to learn Japanese? You can give it a try there for free, since it has students learning how to teach it as a second language. … Continue reading
A new, regular writer has joined the Charlton Champion team – journalism student Linzi Kinghorn. Originally from Dorset, she moved to Charlton from north London a month ago and has been busy finding out about the area ever since. She’ll … Continue reading
Charlton Champion reader Boneyboy has a question I’ve been pondering too. Does anyone know whether there are plans for the two vacant shops/takeaways in the part of Bramshot Avenue to the west of Eastcombe Avenue? There is some sign of … Continue reading
The White Swan in Charlton Village is closing tomorrow for a refurbishment, and not opening its doors again until 21 April. The pub’s now changed hands since the spell last year when a new manager tried to drag it up … Continue reading
Matt Clinch, presenter and producer of Greenwich borough news podcast In The Meantime, gives his take on the latest developments surrounding the Maryon Wilson Park animal centre. I thought I’d give an update on the budget cut affecting Maryon Wilson … Continue reading