Katharine Kirby nee… on 10 great things to discover in… Terry Allen on 10 great things to discover in… freddob42 on 10 great things to discover in… Natalie on Former Invicta Primary School… Katharine Kirby nee… on 10 great things to discover in…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: UPDATE* This weekend come & celebrate our 1st Birthday! On saturday 3rd September we'll be showcasing some fine english ale… 6 hours ago
- RT @icarusclub: The Icarus Club Charlton at The White Swan. Thursday 1st September 8PM - eepurl.com/cdemzD 2 days ago
- RT @metpoliceuk: Murder investigation launched in #Blackheath news.met.police.uk/news/murder-in… https://t.co/2AmIIGZV8s 2 days ago
- All change on Charlton’s trains once again – and the Night Tube’s coming in October
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2016 programme announced!
- Charlton’s Bridon Ropes FC bid for FA Cup glory this Saturday
- Talk Brexit with Greenwich & Woolwich’s MP this Saturday
- Charltemon: What to watch out for as Pokemon Go comes to SE7
- Fly tipping, 31st August August 31, 2016
- Flytipping, 31st August August 31, 2016
- Dead rat at the crossing on woolwich road, 31st August August 31, 2016
- Fly tipping all over the close!!, 30th August August 30, 2016
- Broken mirror dumped, 30th August August 30, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In case you weren’t in the area yesterday, Charlton Athletic fans held a mock funeral procession along Charlton Church Lane and Floyd Road ahead of their match against Middlesbrough. It’s the latest in a serious of protests against the management of … Continue reading
You might be treating the approaching EU referendum with dread: foghorn-voiced old bores, nostalgic for Empire, hogging the news and distracting us from a wobbly economic situation that needs continued, urgent attention. Or you may be salivating at the imminent … Continue reading
Thought Charlton’s biggest TV event this week was Glenn Tilbrook taking the rise out of the prime minister to his face? Think again… Hopefully the income from this car commercial will help the heated lido open for a little longer … Continue reading
Charlton’s music shop has fallen silent after 26 years of selling and repairing instruments. Falling sales and competition from online retailers is understood to have led to the closure of Mike Edwardes Woodwind on Charlton Church Lane. The business is … Continue reading
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial’; the … Continue reading