Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Ikea announce details of forthcoming Greenwich store fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/ike… https://t.co/daoXdGL2lF 12 hours ago
- RT @lplicensing: Prohibition Order served after Gurkha veteran found living in cramped & unsafe flat in #Charlton buff.ly/2iRC8iU @… 1 day ago
- RT @heidi_mp: Disappointing from Rail Minister on extra SouthEastern carriages. This issue can't become a deal breaker - longer trains are… 2 days ago
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Talking tower blocks: More Charlton Conversations about riverside plans
- Dumps items, 19th January January 19, 2017
- Wooden units dumped, 19th January January 19, 2017
- Abandoned silver ford forcus ghia with flat tyre!, 18th January January 18, 2017
- Old chairs on pavement, 18th January January 18, 2017
- Pot hole, 16th January January 16, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Charlton Rail Users Group, which has been dormant for a few years, has come alive again under a new name – Transport for Charlton. It’s holding its first public meeting on Wednesday 12 October, at 6.30pm at Charlton Liberal … Continue reading
In case you weren’t in the area yesterday, Charlton Athletic fans held a mock funeral procession along Charlton Church Lane and Floyd Road ahead of their match against Middlesbrough. It’s the latest in a serious of protests against the management of … Continue reading
You might be treating the approaching EU referendum with dread: foghorn-voiced old bores, nostalgic for Empire, hogging the news and distracting us from a wobbly economic situation that needs continued, urgent attention. Or you may be salivating at the imminent … Continue reading
Thought Charlton’s biggest TV event this week was Glenn Tilbrook taking the rise out of the prime minister to his face? Think again… Hopefully the income from this car commercial will help the heated lido open for a little longer … Continue reading
Charlton’s music shop has fallen silent after 26 years of selling and repairing instruments. Falling sales and competition from online retailers is understood to have led to the closure of Mike Edwardes Woodwind on Charlton Church Lane. The business is … Continue reading
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial’; the … Continue reading