The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
If you want to find out more about the plans to redevelop Charlton’s riverside industrial land, then there’s a “stakeholder forum” on Wednesday 1 February at 7.30pm at the Old Library in Charlton House. Greenwich Council deputy leader Danny Thorpe … Continue reading
The Charlton Rail Users Group, which has been dormant for a few years, has come alive again under a new name – Transport for Charlton. It’s holding its first public meeting on Wednesday 12 October, at 6.30pm at Charlton Liberal … Continue reading
In case you weren’t in the area yesterday, Charlton Athletic fans held a mock funeral procession along Charlton Church Lane and Floyd Road ahead of their match against Middlesbrough. It’s the latest in a serious of protests against the management of … Continue reading
You might be treating the approaching EU referendum with dread: foghorn-voiced old bores, nostalgic for Empire, hogging the news and distracting us from a wobbly economic situation that needs continued, urgent attention. Or you may be salivating at the imminent … Continue reading
Thought Charlton’s biggest TV event this week was Glenn Tilbrook taking the rise out of the prime minister to his face? Think again… Hopefully the income from this car commercial will help the heated lido open for a little longer … Continue reading
Charlton’s music shop has fallen silent after 26 years of selling and repairing instruments. Falling sales and competition from online retailers is understood to have led to the closure of Mike Edwardes Woodwind on Charlton Church Lane. The business is … Continue reading