The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: @glenntilbrook is back tomorrow and seeking some inspiration at his weekly DJ nights for @Squeezeofficial new album. Wednes… 39 minutes ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: After detailed planning cleared then construction of #CharltonSkatePark aimed to start in summer and last no more than… 16 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Audience asking #charltonskatepark hosts about drainage, lighting, litter, and funding for repair issues. #se7 https:/… 17 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Community Gardens
A message from Maryon Park Community Garden… There are 2,500 community gardens in London marking the start of the growing season. Capital Growth organise the Big Dig Open Day. Maryon Park Community Garden is taking part and has a ‘Drop-in … Continue reading
Charlton Community Gardens are celebrating a year of gardening at their Charlton station plot next Thursday, 26th June, 6-8pm. All are welcome: the Royal Horticultural Society will be presenting a plaque, and there’s a Pot Luck Picnic planned – including … Continue reading
Judy from Charlton Community Gardens has been in touch with information on the Open Gardens Festival taking place next weekend – all in aid of Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice. Here are details of the gardens you can visit in Charlton: You … Continue reading
Our Lady of Grace primary school could be rebuilt on a long-disused playing field in Highcombe if plans submitted to Greenwich Council get the go-ahead. A planning application has been submitted to move the Roman Catholic primary school from its … Continue reading
Charlton Community Gardens have been in touch with a couple of dates for your diaries (and they also have a new website): Gardening party Sunday 6th October 2-4 pm This is the first of our regular gardening sessions planned for … Continue reading
An update and some dates for your diary from Charlton Community Gardens: Autumn is just around the corner and our plans are turning to the next stage of the Charlton Station garden. In September we will have two clearing Sundays, … Continue reading
A note from Charlton Community Gardens on upcoming activities at their Charlton station plot: This week on Thursday 25 July from 5 til 6 pm we will be spreading some wood chips on the paths. If you can make it, … Continue reading