The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Our West Country Beer Festival continues all weekend, stick around for free live music Saturday: @ftcsoulband Sunday 6pm:… 3 hours ago
- RT @politic_animal: The slow gentrification of Charlton continues: the smashed glass on the road this morning is from two bottles of extra… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Big bus cuts on the way in SE London? fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/big… https://t.co/lfHJPuhGX4 8 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Broken street light, 23rd February February 23, 2017
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Charlton news
A little while back, while alerting people to a meeting about the new masterplan for the Charlton riverside, we touched on plans for a 28-storey tower block on Anchor & Hope Lane, along with other big blocks behind Atlas Gardens … Continue reading
A winter night shelter at a Charlton church has been given a £500 grant by Greenwich Council as it opens its doors for the first three months of the year. The shelter at St Thomas Church opened its doors for … Continue reading
The Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival, launched last year and run entirely by volunteers, is back for 2017 and the organisers have been in touch with details of their first planning meeting: The Charlton and Woolwich Free Film Festival … Continue reading
The team behind Maryon Park Community Garden have been in touch…. The Maryon Park Community Garden has been nominated for a Tesco Bags of Help grant to upgrade the garden fencing and gates. We may receive £8K, £10K or £12K … Continue reading
Charlton Champion reader Jon Kingsbury has been in touch about a petition he’s launched to get a defibrillator installed in Maryon Park. He says: It’s wonderful that the park is home to communities from all across the area who play … Continue reading
Greenwich Council is to spend over £13 million converting the Greenwich University Technical College on Woolwich Road into a new secondary school, due to open in September 2017. The college, which opened in 2014, caters for 14-19 year-olds, but has … Continue reading
Charlton Athletic fans protesting against the club’s controversial owner have raised £3,500 for Charlton Park Riding for the Disabled Association after selling nearly 1,000 protest t-shirts. The black and white shirts – loosely based on the kit the Addicks won … Continue reading