News in from ROYAL GREENWICH HERITAGE TRUST as they start to reopen Charlton House to the public.
Royal Greenwich Heritage trust have been carefully monitoring the pandemic and rate of Covid-19 over the past six months. We are pleased to be able to announce that Charlton House has reopened to the public for pre-booked meetings, weddings, and groups.
To help ensure physical distancing and a safe, comfortable experience for our visitors and staff, we will be limiting the numbers of visitors to the house in line with government guidelines.
These numbers are:
- up to 30 maximum for business meetings and legal gatherings
- up to 15 maximum for weddings
- up to 15 maximum for community and support groups
These numbers include RGHT staff and service operators and we will also be asking that all visitors to the house book their visit via telephone or email.
We have been preparing for weeks to safely reopen and are confident in the measures we’ve put in place for a safe reopening. We will continue to follow government guidelines, in addition to the following visitor guidelines to help keep you, our staff, and our community safe:
- physical distancing reminders
- hand sanitation stations
- asking visitors and staff to wear a face covering whilst moving around the building
- cleansing and sanitising protocols
- introduction of a one way system
The safety of our visitors, staff and community is our top priority. To enquire about placing a meeting, wedding or group please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8856 3951.
We very much look forward to safely welcoming you back to Charlton House.
PLEASE SUPPORT THE CHARLTON CHAMPION
We tell the SE7 stories you won’t read elsewhere. We can’t do it without your help.
– Please tell us about your news and events
– NEW! Become a monthly supporter at presspatron.com/charltonchampion
– Donate to our running costs at paypal.me/charltonchampion