Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Large amount of garden waste dumped, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Broken pallets and broken signage, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Large amount of fly tipped waste, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Flytipping in Maryon Wilson Animal Park, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Abandoned car, top of Harvey Gdns, 23rd January January 23, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Good thing Thursday’s Location, Location, Location didn’t stray from Charlton Church Lane into Floyd Road… How did such a high-profile road become such a tip? It’s been that way for years. Discuss.
It’s all go at the bottom of Victoria Way, where Greenwich Council is moving the zebra crossing in response to safety concerns. It’s not clear what’s going on at all; after the consultation which went to just a handful of … Continue reading
A note from Carol Kenna at the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project: After two years in the making The Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project is now complete and can be visited online at http://www.charltonparks.co.uk. There you will find stories and photographs looking … Continue reading
It’s been a long while coming, but councillors finally voted last night to back plans to to move Greenwich’s Sainsbury’s to Gallions Road, Charlton, in a new site along with an M&S and other shops. Greenwich Council’s planning board voted … Continue reading
Quizmaster Paul Chapman would like a word with you… The short version of this post is that there will be a pub quiz, held at The Royal Oak (at the bottom of Charlton Lane if you’ve never been) on Saturday … Continue reading