Fee on All change on Charlton’s… Stephethgeth on Ward budgets come to Charlton:… yvonnegilbertsound on All change on Charlton’s… freddob42 on 10 great things to discover in… A walk around Woolwi… on All change by the river as Sec…
- Big disruption on the trains for the next 6 days - here's how it affects Charlton travellers #southeastern charltonchampion.co.uk/2016/08/26/all… 1 hour ago
- Today in 1970, The Times reported on @TheCharltonSoc fears for the future of Charlton House's stable block. https://t.co/DLLc0oWncA 1 hour ago
- RT @AlanBarrierEA: Fancy joining me as a Flood Forecaster at the #ThamesBarrier? We have a vacancy! See environmentagencyjobs.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/… https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- All change on Charlton’s trains once again – and the Night Tube’s coming in October
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2016 programme announced!
- Charlton’s Bridon Ropes FC bid for FA Cup glory this Saturday
- Talk Brexit with Greenwich & Woolwich’s MP this Saturday
- Charltemon: What to watch out for as Pokemon Go comes to SE7
- Constant litter, 25th August August 25, 2016
- 9 Dupree Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Loose manhole drain cover, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Rubbish on streets and Paving on Herringham Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Huge tree branch dumped, 24th August August 24, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Good thing Thursday’s Location, Location, Location didn’t stray from Charlton Church Lane into Floyd Road… How did such a high-profile road become such a tip? It’s been that way for years. Discuss.
It’s all go at the bottom of Victoria Way, where Greenwich Council is moving the zebra crossing in response to safety concerns. It’s not clear what’s going on at all; after the consultation which went to just a handful of … Continue reading
A note from Carol Kenna at the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project: After two years in the making The Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project is now complete and can be visited online at http://www.charltonparks.co.uk. There you will find stories and photographs looking … Continue reading
It’s been a long while coming, but councillors finally voted last night to back plans to to move Greenwich’s Sainsbury’s to Gallions Road, Charlton, in a new site along with an M&S and other shops. Greenwich Council’s planning board voted … Continue reading
Quizmaster Paul Chapman would like a word with you… The short version of this post is that there will be a pub quiz, held at The Royal Oak (at the bottom of Charlton Lane if you’ve never been) on Saturday … Continue reading