Chris on Charltemon: What to watch out… Nikki on Charltemon: What to watch out… Not in the in crowd on Charltemon: What to watch out… Josh Ayres on Charltemon: What to watch out… Charlton Athletic fa… on Charlton Athletic fans hold mo…
- RT @Royal_Greenwich: Tonight's full council meeting will be streamed live via the council's website. The webcast starts at 7pm. https://t.c… 6 hours ago
- RT @greenwicheco: Nightwatch definitely going ahead tonight. Park open to 10.30pm, organised activities from 8.30pm 7 hours ago
- Hopefully there'll be a report back from this for residents in this part of Charlton twitter.com/cllrjfahy/stat… 9 hours ago
- Damaged parking sign on corner of Pound Park Road and Charlton Lane, 27th July July 27, 2016
- Fly Tipping on Maryon Road, 27th July July 27, 2016
- Fly tipping in the entrance to St Richards Hall in Sundorne Road, 27th July July 27, 2016
- Green bin abandoned and stuffed with rubbish, 27th July July 27, 2016
- Old sofa x foot stall, 26th July July 26, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Good thing Thursday’s Location, Location, Location didn’t stray from Charlton Church Lane into Floyd Road… How did such a high-profile road become such a tip? It’s been that way for years. Discuss.
It’s all go at the bottom of Victoria Way, where Greenwich Council is moving the zebra crossing in response to safety concerns. It’s not clear what’s going on at all; after the consultation which went to just a handful of … Continue reading
A note from Carol Kenna at the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project: After two years in the making The Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project is now complete and can be visited online at http://www.charltonparks.co.uk. There you will find stories and photographs looking … Continue reading
It’s been a long while coming, but councillors finally voted last night to back plans to to move Greenwich’s Sainsbury’s to Gallions Road, Charlton, in a new site along with an M&S and other shops. Greenwich Council’s planning board voted … Continue reading
Quizmaster Paul Chapman would like a word with you… The short version of this post is that there will be a pub quiz, held at The Royal Oak (at the bottom of Charlton Lane if you’ve never been) on Saturday … Continue reading