The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Our West Country Beer Festival continues all weekend, stick around for free live music Saturday: @ftcsoulband Sunday 6pm:… 3 hours ago
- RT @politic_animal: The slow gentrification of Charlton continues: the smashed glass on the road this morning is from two bottles of extra… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Big bus cuts on the way in SE London? fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/big… https://t.co/lfHJPuhGX4 8 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Broken street light, 23rd February February 23, 2017
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Charlton Rail Users Group co-convenor David Gardner has some words for you: Come to the Charlton Rail Users’ Group Open Forum with Southeastern, Network Rail and Greenwich Council next Tuesday 3 July at Charlton Liberal Club, 59 Charlton Church Lane … Continue reading
Only a month to go until the Olympic Games land on our doorstep – here’s a few things you should know about trying to get around the area… 1) Kidbrooke with Hornfair councillor Hayley Fletcher has been in touch to … Continue reading
Behind all that rubble, something is stirring… but what exactly is happening with the redevelopment of Charlton Lido? Well, the good news is that by all accounts, it’s on course to reopen next month after a number of years out … Continue reading
Get your shorts on a week on Sunday… After the success of 2011’s ‘holiday camp theme’ the annual Horn Fayre (whose origins date back to the middle ages) is back again to resurrect more happy memories with interactive games and … Continue reading
Claire Williams from the Charlton Community Gardens project sends us more details for the edible window box competetion. Charlton Community Gardens are calling all novice and experienced Charlton Gardeners to take part in an edible window box competition. Enjoy creating … Continue reading
After months of hard work the Charlton Parks Reminiscence Project is up and running. This is a lottery funded project that aims to archive information about Charlton’s parks including stunning photographs, historical documents and recordings of local people’s memories. A … Continue reading
Simon Hall, Charlton resident and the chair of the Charlton Riverside Action Group, sends us this message. As previously reported, the planning application for a new Sainsbury’s/M&S has been submitted. Considerable debate ensued, and CRAG organised a public meeting attended … Continue reading