The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Andrew Donkin of the Maryon Wilson Animal Park Trust would like a word… If you could talk to the animals… well, now you can, on Saturday 26th May, it’s the Maryon Wilson Animal Park Open Day again. Last year, about … Continue reading
The consultation period for the public to put forward their views on the proposed Sainsbury’s and M&S development ends on May 29th. You can comment yourself by following this link. Following on from our last open meeting, the Charlton Riverside … Continue reading
The Alexandra Players, Charlton’s amateur theatre group and “the borough’s best-kept secret” are presenting their summer production on 7, 8 and 9 June. In this Jubilee year, and in recognition of the Greenwich’s newly acquired royal status, the play is … Continue reading
The new Wickes DIY store in Charlton opens later this month. It means a move over to Bugsby’s Way at the northern end of the retail park from its current home facing onto Woolwich Road. Here’s a first glimpse at … Continue reading
Detailed plans were released this week for the proposed Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer stores, set to be located within Charlton’s retail park. These images form part of developer LXB‘s application to Greenwich Council. A planning board will then decide … Continue reading
After a successful meeting back in February, plans for a community garden on Highcombe continue to gather pace. A steering group has been formed that meet regularly and they’ve just announced their second open meeting. It”ll be taking place at … Continue reading