The Hebridean on New Whitehall cut – 53 b… Ned on New Whitehall cut – 53 b… AF on New Whitehall cut – 53 b… Megan Wright on New Whitehall cut – 53 b… Mary Mills (@maryore… on A ten-storey love song? Greenw…
- RT @OnBlackheath: *LINE UP ANNOUNCEMENT* @TravisBand & @libertines to headline #ONBlackheath. Tickets on sale this Friday 28th April https:… 18 hours ago
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Amazing atmosphere at our Marathon Party #LondonMarathon https://t.co/YdrFcCl3ER 1 day ago
- RT @tritonsclash: We love seeing the beautiful @charltonlido on the TV for marathon day. https://t.co/L0tW6wvVSW 1 day ago
- Asda shopping trolley dumped on pavement, 23rd April April 23, 2017
- Rubbish in front of the corner house at Eastcombe ave and Victoria way, 23rd April April 23, 2017
- Rubbish piled up in front of the jouse, 23rd April April 23, 2017
- Weeds, 22nd April April 22, 2017
- More rubbish, 22nd April April 22, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-17. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading