The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Our West Country Beer Festival continues all weekend, stick around for free live music Saturday: @ftcsoulband Sunday 6pm:… 3 hours ago
- RT @politic_animal: The slow gentrification of Charlton continues: the smashed glass on the road this morning is from two bottles of extra… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Big bus cuts on the way in SE London? fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/big… https://t.co/lfHJPuhGX4 8 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Broken street light, 23rd February February 23, 2017
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading