Natalie on Former Invicta Primary School… Katharine Kirby nee… on 10 great things to discover in… Fee on All change on Charlton’s… Stephethgeth on Ward budgets come to Charlton:… yvonnegilbertsound on All change on Charlton’s…
- RT @CWFilmFestival: #CWFilmFestival Short Film Screenings Programme has just been announced! bit.ly/2bnYoA0 @CharltonBuzz @Charlto… 8 hours ago
- Big disruption on the trains for the next 6 days - here's how it affects Charlton travellers #southeastern charltonchampion.co.uk/2016/08/26/all… 10 hours ago
- Today in 1970, The Times reported on @TheCharltonSoc fears for the future of Charlton House's stable block. https://t.co/DLLc0oWncA 10 hours ago
- All change on Charlton’s trains once again – and the Night Tube’s coming in October
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2016 programme announced!
- Charlton’s Bridon Ropes FC bid for FA Cup glory this Saturday
- Talk Brexit with Greenwich & Woolwich’s MP this Saturday
- Charltemon: What to watch out for as Pokemon Go comes to SE7
- Constant litter, 25th August August 25, 2016
- 9 Dupree Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Loose manhole drain cover, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Rubbish on streets and Paving on Herringham Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Huge tree branch dumped, 24th August August 24, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Part of Charlton Park is to be used by the King’s Troop horses for exercise while Woolwich Common is out of bounds for the Olympic Games, it has emerged. The Charlton Champion understands Olympic organisers are paying for a temporary … Continue reading
A plan to convert an estate agency in Charlton Church Lane into a cafe goes before Greenwich councillors on Wednesday night. Rashpal Dhesi is applying for “change of use” permission to open a “sandwich bar/coffee shop” on the premises, which … Continue reading
There’ll be Championship football at The Valley again next season.
On Monday night Greenwich Council’s cabinet agreed to adopt the masterplan for Charlton riverside. This follows a four week period of consultation and a new document being drafted after responses from the public. The main differences to this new version … Continue reading