Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Large amount of garden waste dumped, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Broken pallets and broken signage, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Large amount of fly tipped waste, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Flytipping in Maryon Wilson Animal Park, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Abandoned car, top of Harvey Gdns, 23rd January January 23, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
This one’s suddenly very topical… If you’re worried (or if you’re enthused, I suppose) about the future of the NHS, then Labour’s shadow health secretary Diane Abbott is speaking at a meeting at Charlton House on Wednesday that’s being promoted … Continue reading
Eighty-two people crammed into Charlton Liberal Club on Monday night to discuss plans for Charlton riverside. Antony Rifkin from Allies and Morrison Urban Practitioners, who drew up this planning document, fielded question from the public for nearly two hours. The … Continue reading