The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
16, 17 and 18 February 2012: Doors open at 7.30, curtain up at 8.00 The weather has taken a turn for the Siberian, but you can transport yourself to Tuscany in April with the Alexandra Players’ latest offering. Enchanted April, … Continue reading
A piece of Charlton scrubland currently used for dumping litter could be turned into a community garden. Charlton resident, Judy Wolfram, has set her sights on the land behind Our Lady of Grace School and opposite Highcombe allotments. Anyone interested … Continue reading
Traffic will be banned from crossing Woolwich Common via Ha Ha Road for two periods this spring and summer as it gets ready to host the shooting events at the London Olympics. The road will be closed at the Charlton … Continue reading
The Greenwich Skatepark Co-Op has been in touch about its plans to build a skate park on the green space at Eastmoor Street, close to the Thames Barrier. It would replace the current facility by the Thames at Woolwich, which … Continue reading
You’ll be pleased to hear the lottery-funded Charlton Reminiscence Project is in full swing. After a successful first open day back in October it’s now time for a second event. Charlton House will once again open its doors for people … Continue reading
Charlton Champion exclusive: Maryon Wilson Park’s animal centre is looking more secure after the foundation of a limited company, the first step in forming a trust to take over its management from Greenwich Council. The threat to the centre’s future … Continue reading