Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Large amount of garden waste dumped, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Broken pallets and broken signage, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Large amount of fly tipped waste, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Flytipping in Maryon Wilson Animal Park, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Abandoned car, top of Harvey Gdns, 23rd January January 23, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
16, 17 and 18 February 2012: Doors open at 7.30, curtain up at 8.00 The weather has taken a turn for the Siberian, but you can transport yourself to Tuscany in April with the Alexandra Players’ latest offering. Enchanted April, … Continue reading
A piece of Charlton scrubland currently used for dumping litter could be turned into a community garden. Charlton resident, Judy Wolfram, has set her sights on the land behind Our Lady of Grace School and opposite Highcombe allotments. Anyone interested … Continue reading
Traffic will be banned from crossing Woolwich Common via Ha Ha Road for two periods this spring and summer as it gets ready to host the shooting events at the London Olympics. The road will be closed at the Charlton … Continue reading
The Greenwich Skatepark Co-Op has been in touch about its plans to build a skate park on the green space at Eastmoor Street, close to the Thames Barrier. It would replace the current facility by the Thames at Woolwich, which … Continue reading
You’ll be pleased to hear the lottery-funded Charlton Reminiscence Project is in full swing. After a successful first open day back in October it’s now time for a second event. Charlton House will once again open its doors for people … Continue reading
Charlton Champion exclusive: Maryon Wilson Park’s animal centre is looking more secure after the foundation of a limited company, the first step in forming a trust to take over its management from Greenwich Council. The threat to the centre’s future … Continue reading