The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
An appeal for volunteers to help run Maryon Wilson Park’s animal centre has produced a “positive and very encouraging response,” Greenwich Council says. As the Charlton Champion reported last Monday, an advert looking for trustees to manage the animal park … Continue reading
Fancy owning a little bit of a vanished Charlton pub? The sign from the demolished Valley boozer on Elliscombe Road has gone up for sale on eBay to raise funds for work in the local community. The pub was opened … Continue reading
The following ad appears in this week’s edition of Greenwich Council’s weekly newspaper, Greenwich Time. For those who don’t get it, or don’t read it, here it is: Setting up a trust merely gets the park off the council’s books … Continue reading
A quick warning if you walk, cycle or jog along the riverside path at the Thames Barrier – the section owned by the Environment Agency will be closed for a fortnight from today to enable the EA to complete security … Continue reading
It’s the first ever Charlton Curryoke on 2 December – your chance to sing your heart out, dance like a fool or eat your weight in Indian food (or all three) and help local children while you’re at it. It’s … Continue reading
It’s the next meeting of the Charlton Rail Users Group on 23 November at the Liberal Club on Charlton Church Lane – come along and get the woeful state of Southestern off your chest. Someone from the company is due … Continue reading
Last week I mentioned a public exhibition of proposals to alter the planned development at the old Thorn Lighting site off Fairthorn Road – or “land at rear of Victoria Way” in planning parlance. This is a slightly squashed site … Continue reading