The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @CWFilmFestival: Last weekend I watched this. Quite in the mood for watching it again tbh. btw, Meeting! Wednesday! 7pm! Charlton House… 13 hours ago
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Today at 6pm come and listen to the sweet sound of The Chiqas, all-female string based ensemble 13 hours ago
- RT @David_Llew: Another good start to Sunday with 1Km in the swim 🏊 @charltonlido - if you've not been give it a whirl. https://t.co/TGeyGt… 13 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: August 2011
A question from Darren… I was thinking about Flexi discs in the middle of last night – you know, those cheap acetate records that used to come in mags? Nobody – except a dodgy company in San Francisco make ’em … Continue reading
After various discussions between local residents, it’s been decided that a group of people should form to meet regularly to discuss and act upon issues concerning the northern part of Charlton. The map below outlines the area the Charlton Riverside Action Group … Continue reading
Inside St Luke’s Church, Charlton Village, lies the unintended victim of an assassination attempt on a British prime minister. Charlton Champion historian Boneyboy tells the story of Edward Drummond… St Luke’s Church is the burial place of the only British … Continue reading
Living on Woolwich Road has its ups and downs. The constant traffic is unfortunate, but there are many positives. One positive is being able to see the realities of human life through the partially drawn curtains of my home. On … Continue reading
A London mayoral hopeful has voiced fears for the future of the Thames Barrier’s visitor centre after it was revealed visitor numbers have dropped sharply over the past three years. Liberal Democrat Mike Tuffrey, who hopes to become the party’s … Continue reading
From Telegraph.co.uk: Laura Johnson appears as far removed as is possible from the lawless “underclass” said to have been blighting Britain’s streets. The 19–year–old is a high–flying pupil who attended St Olave’s Grammar School – the fourth best performing state … Continue reading
Most shops and businesses in Charlton had closed by the middle of Tuesday afternoon as fears grew of further riots across south-east London. In Charlton Village, all premises were closed except the Bugle Horn pub and the new Baguette sandwich … Continue reading