The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: @glenntilbrook is back tomorrow and seeking some inspiration at his weekly DJ nights for @Squeezeofficial new album. Wednes… 35 minutes ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: After detailed planning cleared then construction of #CharltonSkatePark aimed to start in summer and last no more than… 16 hours ago
- RT @MaryonWilsonSE7: Audience asking #charltonskatepark hosts about drainage, lighting, litter, and funding for repair issues. #se7 https:/… 17 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
- Untaxed silver honda abandoned outside flat for over 2 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Greenwich Council’s planning board backed building a Travelodge hotel in Charlton last night – with the scheme’s backers pledging to get it up and running before the Olympics. The seven-member panel unanimously endorsed the plan to build a 120-room hotel … Continue reading
A little outside this site’s normal area, but still worth noting anyway. Plans to build a school on a sports ground in Hervey Road, Kidbrooke were formally dropped by Greenwich Council at its cabinet meeting last night. The council had … Continue reading
Greenwich Council officers have recommended councillors approve plans to build a 120-bed Travelodge hotel on a derelict Woolwich Road site. The hotel, together with a small supermarket and restaurant/cade, would “positively contribute to the character and appearance of the surrounding … Continue reading
A bit late with this, but it’s been confirmed that Charlton Lido’s long-delayed refurbishment has been given a boost with a grant from the Mayor of London, part of a £12m scheme to develop grassroots sport across the capital. GLL … Continue reading
The old Valley pub on Elliscombe Road has been demolished ahead of its conversion into flats. Opened by former Charlton Athletic player Harold Hobbis in the 1960s, the pub fell into decline in its final years and closed in the … Continue reading