The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Our West Country Beer Festival continues all weekend, stick around for free live music Saturday: @ftcsoulband Sunday 6pm:… 3 hours ago
- RT @politic_animal: The slow gentrification of Charlton continues: the smashed glass on the road this morning is from two bottles of extra… 8 hours ago
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Big bus cuts on the way in SE London? fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/big… https://t.co/lfHJPuhGX4 8 hours ago
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Broken street light, 23rd February February 23, 2017
- Possible abandoned car, not moved for over 4 weeks, significant damage to rear and nearside of car, 22nd February February 22, 2017
- Litter along woolwich rd, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Abandoned sofas, 21st February February 21, 2017
- Van parked outside of flat for more than 4 months, 20th February February 20, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Greenwich council planning board approved plans for a BMX bike track in Hornfair Park on Thursday evening. The meeting, held at Woolwich town hall, was well attended and included numerous speakers both for and against the track. These plans are … Continue reading
A question from Sarah: “Just wondering if you knew what was happening in Charlton Park? I was there on Thursday morning and there are some piles of earth inside the old running track area, and another one on the corner … Continue reading
Before we begin I’d just like to mention I’m a die-hard stout drinker so what I know about wine you could write on the back of a first class stamp. A few weeks back I travelled to the excellent Blackheath … Continue reading
Our Bramshot Avenue correspondent Boneyboy has a nose for a bargain… “The Haweli Tandoori takeaway opens on Monday 23rd May in the premises on Bramshot Avenue previously occupied by Desi Spice. Leaflets delivered locally and a sign in the window … Continue reading
Today’s an open day at Maryon Wilson Park animal centre, where you can meet the animals, plus the friends of the park, and find out what’s being done to save the centre from Greenwich Council cutbacks. There’s events and stalls … Continue reading
Greenwich Council’s planning board decides on Thursday whethera BMX track should be built in Hornfair Park. Many neighbours are opposed to the track. Campaign spokeswoman Toni Hale explains why. The criminal activity in the park at present is at an … Continue reading