A walk around Woolwi… on All change by the river as Sec… Lara Ruffle Coles on Charlton & Woolwich Free F… Chris on Charlton’s Bridon Ropes… LOLLY on St Richard’s Church Hall… Charlton’s Bri… on Charlton Athletic fans to be c…
- RT @Blitzwalker: Who remembers the Double Decker train then? twitter.com/greatestcapita… 7 hours ago
- RT @Kellie_dingain: Queuing to get into the new #matalan in #Charlton I must be mad 😳 14 hours ago
- RT @neilclasper: Word to the wise: sunny *and* quiet a Charlton Lido at the moment. https://t.co/DuY3PW4S89 3 days ago
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2016 programme announced!
- Charlton’s Bridon Ropes FC bid for FA Cup glory this Saturday
- Talk Brexit with Greenwich & Woolwich’s MP this Saturday
- Charltemon: What to watch out for as Pokemon Go comes to SE7
- Charlton Athletic fans to be charged for using club’s own ticket office
- Constant litter, 25th August August 25, 2016
- 9 Dupree Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Loose manhole drain cover, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Rubbish on streets and Paving on Herringham Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Huge tree branch dumped, 24th August August 24, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.