MiceElf on Dirty Charlton: Councillors to… ThePirateKing on Dirty Charlton: Councillors to… MiceElf on Dirty Charlton: Councillors to… Paul C on Dirty Charlton: Councillors to… he other Darryl on Dirty Charlton: Councillors to…
- RT @thameswater: #SE3 Water pressure should now be returning to normal as we continue with the repair. We’re sorry for any disruption. 13 hours ago
- Possible low water pressure in SE7 because of burst water main in Blackheath, @thameswater is warning twitter.com/kent_999s/stat… 16 hours ago
- RT @Kent_999s: LEE update: Lee Road closed due to burst water main between Lee Green and Manor Way junction. https://t.co/ienBZfNz62 16 hours ago
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Talking tower blocks: More Charlton Conversations about riverside plans
- ‘Friends of Charlton Lido: Let’s get started!’
- Shop at Tesco? Here’s how to help the Maryon Park Community Garden
- In pictures: Charlton and Coventry fans march together and launch pig protest
- A vehicle has been left for about 2 months and not moved, 10th December December 10, 2016
- Broken fence and wet leaves making steps damgeroud, 10th December December 10, 2016
- More rubbish dumped in Coombe Lodge, 10th December December 10, 2016
- Lights out on the close, 9th December December 9, 2016
- Bedframe, 9th December December 9, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.