Invicta Primary Scho… on Former Invicta Primary School… Charlton news: demol… on Have your say on 11-storey blo… Ian on Have your say on 11-storey blo… Have they got it wro… on Have your say on 11-storey blo… Jill on Have your say on 11-storey blo…
- RT @CharltonToy: We had a great Easter Party! Thanks to all who came & all who helped. We raised £472 :-) https://t.co/NVnwzwq6DI 1 day ago
- RT @CharltonCSE7: This Saturday: @CharltonToy Easter Party at the Assembly Rooms, 10.30am - 12.30pm. https://t.co/YzfDMPLnoY 3 days ago
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Delicious @bluemonkeybrew chocolate amaretto stout 4.9% A real award winner making a guest appearance! #beer #realale @selc… 4 days ago
- Grass cutting, 27th March March 27, 2017
- Recycling bin not emptied, 27th March March 27, 2017
- Overflowing dustbins with additional fly tipped rubbish, 27th March March 27, 2017
- Hazzerd, 27th March March 27, 2017
- Dumped caravan, 25th March March 25, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.