rosemaryleeke on Charlton Lido winter opening h… Sarah on Charlton Lido winter opening h… Lara Ruffle Coles 🍹… on Charlton’s Horn Fair ret… Sarah on Charlton Lido winter opening h… Neil C on Charlton Lido winter opening h…
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Improvements to Maryon Park, Gilbert's Pit in Charlton + rail underpass coming if tower planning approved next week htt… 12 hours ago
- RT @darryl1974: Blackheath fireworks: Lewisham Council turns to Uber after Greenwich blows £17,000 on Mickey Mouse stunt https://t.co/z6Bs… 1 day ago
- RT @deserterblog: That's why they call it SE Heaven. twitter.com/BenAskin/statu… 1 day ago
- In pictures: Charlton and Coventry fans march together and launch pig protest
- Charlton’s Horn Fair returns this Sunday
- Catch the train? Take the bus? Come to Transport for Charlton’s first meeting
- Petition aims to put a life-saving defibrillator in Maryon Park
- Greenwich Trust School: Charlton to get new secondary school
- Old cabinet various other non household waste on pavement for around 3 weeks now, 28th October October 28, 2016
- Flytipping, 27th October October 27, 2016
- Rubbish, Victoria Way/ Charlton Road, 27th October October 27, 2016
- Rubbish (old furniture/mattresses) dumped on pavement, 26th October October 26, 2016
- Street lights not working, 25th October October 25, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.