Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Ikea announce details of forthcoming Greenwich store fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/ike… https://t.co/daoXdGL2lF 12 hours ago
- RT @lplicensing: Prohibition Order served after Gurkha veteran found living in cramped & unsafe flat in #Charlton buff.ly/2iRC8iU @… 1 day ago
- RT @heidi_mp: Disappointing from Rail Minister on extra SouthEastern carriages. This issue can't become a deal breaker - longer trains are… 2 days ago
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Talking tower blocks: More Charlton Conversations about riverside plans
- Dumps items, 19th January January 19, 2017
- Wooden units dumped, 19th January January 19, 2017
- Abandoned silver ford forcus ghia with flat tyre!, 18th January January 18, 2017
- Old chairs on pavement, 18th January January 18, 2017
- Pot hole, 16th January January 16, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.