Damian on Charlton Conversations: Talk a… Darryl on Charlton Conversations: Talk a… Chris on Addicks fans’ protest sh… David N on Charlton Conversations: Talk a… rosemaryleeke on Charlton Lido winter opening h…
- But not at Charlton Lido during the week, it would appear. twitter.com/better_uk/stat… 3 hours ago
- The debate over @charltonlido's baffling midweek closure from October continues in our comments... charltonchampion.co.uk/2016/09/14/cha… 7 hours ago
- RT @CharltonCSE7: Why they can't just put this sort of info on their website remains a mystery, but perhaps we'll find out at the forum. 7 hours ago
- Addicks fans’ protest shirts raise £3,500 for Charlton Park Riding for the Disabled
- Charlton Conversations: Talk about new Anchor & Hope Lane development at Greenwich Yacht Club
- How can Greenwich Council help improve the area? Tell them at Charlton House on Tuesday
- Cllr Gary Parker’s Charlton ward update: September 2016
- Open Day at Maryon Park Community Organic Food Growing Garden – this Saturday
- Bramhope Lane street hasn't been cleaned for ages, 25th September September 25, 2016
- Dumped fridge, 25th September September 25, 2016
- Toaster dumped, 24th September September 24, 2016
- Toaster abandoned, 24th September September 24, 2016
- Fly tipping, 24th September September 24, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.