The Hebrideam on Charlton versus the school run… Dr Jones on Charlton versus the school run… sew2pro on Charlton versus the school run… The Hebridean on Charlton versus the school run… T.Lister on Rockwell’s Anchor &…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Charlton versus the school run: Should we start blocking off roads?
- Rockwell’s Anchor & Hope Lane tower: What’s happening?
- Friends of Charlton Lido: meetings this week
- What’s happening on Charlton’s riverside? Find out (maybe) on Wednesday 1 February
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Abandoned Mercedes Benz van WN58OHD, 19th February February 19, 2017
- Delivery lorry parking on main road causing noise and obstruction, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Flytipping by corner property my 6 Hicking Close, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Dog fouling from top to bottom of floyd road. This road is well used by residents and commuters. It is virtually impossible to walk along this road without avoiding dog fouling at least 20 times. This is an ongoing problem and serious measures need to be taken to irradicate this problem, 17th February February 17, 2017
- Large potholes, 17th February February 17, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This Sunday sees the return to the airwaves of In the Meantime at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Their studio guest this week is Tim Anderson. Tim, is the chair of The Friends of Maryon and Maryon Wilson Animal Parks. As … Continue reading
A Greenwich Council planning committee has opted to defer a decision on whether or not the old Horse and Groom pub on Woolwich Road should be turned into a church. Our man at last night’s meeting takes up the story… … Continue reading
A petition has been launched to ask Greenwich Council to reconsider plans to close Maryon Wilson Park animal centre if sponsorship cannot be found. The council says it has to save the £43,000 it costs to run the centre as … Continue reading
Can’t say I ever associate Asda in Charlton with wacky pranks and raucous laughter, but here’s what happened the day a DJ from a Johannesburg radio station made a spoof call to SE7’s best-known supermarket… “North London”, eh? Pfffft.
Greenwich Council wants to change planning guidelines so more housing can be built on the Charlton riverside, according to its long-term proposals for the borough’s future. An exhibition about the proposals will be held at Charlton House on Tuesday afternoon … Continue reading
Before any one makes a wisecrack, with eyes like that he’ll be hard to miss in the dark. But in all seriousness, if you see a pale, friendly-looking dog looking lost, you know who to call.