Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
- RT @TheMurkyDepths: Ikea announce details of forthcoming Greenwich store fromthemurkydepths.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/ike… https://t.co/daoXdGL2lF 16 minutes ago
- RT @lplicensing: Prohibition Order served after Gurkha veteran found living in cramped & unsafe flat in #Charlton buff.ly/2iRC8iU @… 22 hours ago
- RT @heidi_mp: Disappointing from Rail Minister on extra SouthEastern carriages. This issue can't become a deal breaker - longer trains are… 1 day ago
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Talking tower blocks: More Charlton Conversations about riverside plans
- Dumps items, 19th January January 19, 2017
- Wooden units dumped, 19th January January 19, 2017
- Abandoned silver ford forcus ghia with flat tyre!, 18th January January 18, 2017
- Old chairs on pavement, 18th January January 18, 2017
- Pot hole, 16th January January 16, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I was almost run off the road by a minicab yesterday after cycling into a sidestreet off Charlton Road. All of which brings the question to mind… which cab company will you be using over Christmas? Now, I’m usually a … Continue reading
Charlton Athletic have asked for help in clearing the snow around The Valley in advance of their Boxing Day match with Southampton. Anyone who can assist is asked to visit the main reception at 11am on Sunday Thursday – with … Continue reading
If your bins were due to be emptied today, then they won’t have been – Greenwich Council has suspended its refuse collections so the bin teams can help out with gritting the roads after the weekend snowfall. There’s no word … Continue reading
Need some road salt in the snow? This is a map of salt bins in Greenwich and nearby, including Charlton, using information provided in Greenwich Council’s Winter Service Policy Statement. (Update: It now covers the entire borough of Greenwich, and … Continue reading
Nadine Street in sun and snow, captured this afternoon.
Users of Maryon Wilson Park have joined the criticism of Greenwich Council’s plans to withdraw funding from its animal centre. Council chiefs want to seek sponsorship for the centre, which employs one member of staff and costs £43,000 each year. … Continue reading
Plans to refurbish Charlton Lido and build a diving centre have collapsed, Greenwich councillors were told on Wednesday evening. Open Waters Investments, which signed a deal with the council in 2009 to create a “four-storey dive centre with a 22m-deep, … Continue reading