Natalie on Former Invicta Primary School… Katharine Kirby nee… on 10 great things to discover in… Fee on All change on Charlton’s… Stephethgeth on Ward budgets come to Charlton:… yvonnegilbertsound on All change on Charlton’s…
- RT @mtpennycook: Westmoor St, SE7. Local road closures in place. twitter.com/londonfire/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @LondonFire: 60 firefighters tackled a fire at a # Charlton industrial this morning. More here bit.ly/2bBLUR4 https://t.co/geBU… 2 hours ago
- Your reminder that nice people don't put their bins out on Bank Holiday Monday twitter.com/royal_greenwic… 16 hours ago
- All change on Charlton’s trains once again – and the Night Tube’s coming in October
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2016 programme announced!
- Charlton’s Bridon Ropes FC bid for FA Cup glory this Saturday
- Talk Brexit with Greenwich & Woolwich’s MP this Saturday
- Charltemon: What to watch out for as Pokemon Go comes to SE7
- Constant litter, 25th August August 25, 2016
- 9 Dupree Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Loose manhole drain cover, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Rubbish on streets and Paving on Herringham Road, 25th August August 25, 2016
- Huge tree branch dumped, 24th August August 24, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
I was almost run off the road by a minicab yesterday after cycling into a sidestreet off Charlton Road. All of which brings the question to mind… which cab company will you be using over Christmas? Now, I’m usually a … Continue reading
Charlton Athletic have asked for help in clearing the snow around The Valley in advance of their Boxing Day match with Southampton. Anyone who can assist is asked to visit the main reception at 11am on Sunday Thursday – with … Continue reading
If your bins were due to be emptied today, then they won’t have been – Greenwich Council has suspended its refuse collections so the bin teams can help out with gritting the roads after the weekend snowfall. There’s no word … Continue reading
Need some road salt in the snow? This is a map of salt bins in Greenwich and nearby, including Charlton, using information provided in Greenwich Council’s Winter Service Policy Statement. (Update: It now covers the entire borough of Greenwich, and … Continue reading
Nadine Street in sun and snow, captured this afternoon.
Users of Maryon Wilson Park have joined the criticism of Greenwich Council’s plans to withdraw funding from its animal centre. Council chiefs want to seek sponsorship for the centre, which employs one member of staff and costs £43,000 each year. … Continue reading
Plans to refurbish Charlton Lido and build a diving centre have collapsed, Greenwich councillors were told on Wednesday evening. Open Waters Investments, which signed a deal with the council in 2009 to create a “four-storey dive centre with a 22m-deep, … Continue reading