Gemma Murray on Demelza Snowflake Swim at Char… Peter Cordwell on Charlton church’s winter… charltonlane on Charlton church’s winter… MiceElf on Charlton church’s winter… sarah davidson on Charlton church’s winter…
- Jubilee line suspended and Southeastern Trains still delayed through Charlton. https://t.co/YYQAMC1M8A 10 hours ago
- RT @jubileeline: No service between North Greenwich and Stratford due to a faulty train. Severe delays on the rest of the line. 10 hours ago
- Children's Book Swap at @charlton_house on Saturday 11th February. charltonchampion.co.uk/2017/01/24/chi… 12 hours ago
- Children’s Book Swap at Charlton House; Saturday 11th February
- Charlton church’s winter night shelter gets council grant
- Demelza Snowflake Swim at Charlton Lido: take a winter dip for charity
- Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival 2017: get involved!
- Dirty Charlton: Councillors to discuss Greenwich’s struggling street cleaning service
- Large amount of garden waste dumped, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Broken pallets and broken signage, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Large amount of fly tipped waste, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Flytipping in Maryon Wilson Animal Park, 24th January January 24, 2017
- Abandoned car, top of Harvey Gdns, 23rd January January 23, 2017
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I can’t help noticing that as crowds at The Valley have got smaller, the signs warning of bus diversions around matches have got bigger, with huge red panels warning of changes to the 380 and 486 services. If only bus … Continue reading
Open mice at the Oak? Tonight? Cripes.
O2 arena bosses are ready to back locals who want to see more buses between Charlton and North Greenwich stations. Residents told a meeting of Charlton Rail Users’ Group last night they wanted to see one or more routes to … Continue reading
The Charlton Champion launched on October 18 – St Luke’s Day, and once the date of Charlton’s infamous Horn Fair. Greenwich Guide author Alan Palmer describes a local tradition that led to a Victorian moral panic… Many residents of Charlton … Continue reading
Taken on the riverside walk between the Anchor & Hope and the Thames Barrier. – Want to submit a photo for this section? Get in touch.
If the post on next year’s rail fares interested you, then you might like to know the Charlton Rail Users’ Group is holding its second meeting at Charlton Liberal Club on Tuesday at 7pm. Topic likely to be under discussion … Continue reading