johngreigmidlane on Petition aims to put a life-sa… Kate on Charlton Lido winter opening h… Nettie Birch on Charlton Lido winter opening h… Damian on Charlton Conversations: Talk a… Darryl on Charlton Conversations: Talk a…
- RT @NbbyNg: @CharltonCSE7 @charltonlido The 7am swimming slot has already been removed despite the website still stating the pool is open… 1 hour ago
- RT @KidbrookeLabour: Come along to public meeting at 7pm tomorrow at Charlton House to find out more about new plans for Hervey Road Playin… 13 hours ago
- Greenwich University Technical College, on Woolwich Road, to be converted into a secondary school committees.greenwich.gov.uk/ieDecisionDeta… 21 hours ago
- Petition aims to put a life-saving defibrillator in Maryon Park
- Greenwich Trust School: Charlton to get new secondary school
- Addicks fans’ protest shirts raise £3,500 for Charlton Park Riding for the Disabled
- Charlton Conversations: Talk about new Anchor & Hope Lane development at Greenwich Yacht Club
- How can Greenwich Council help improve the area? Tell them at Charlton House on Tuesday
Copyright notice© 2010-16. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I can’t help noticing that as crowds at The Valley have got smaller, the signs warning of bus diversions around matches have got bigger, with huge red panels warning of changes to the 380 and 486 services. If only bus … Continue reading
Open mice at the Oak? Tonight? Cripes.
O2 arena bosses are ready to back locals who want to see more buses between Charlton and North Greenwich stations. Residents told a meeting of Charlton Rail Users’ Group last night they wanted to see one or more routes to … Continue reading
The Charlton Champion launched on October 18 – St Luke’s Day, and once the date of Charlton’s infamous Horn Fair. Greenwich Guide author Alan Palmer describes a local tradition that led to a Victorian moral panic… Many residents of Charlton … Continue reading
Taken on the riverside walk between the Anchor & Hope and the Thames Barrier. – Want to submit a photo for this section? Get in touch.
If the post on next year’s rail fares interested you, then you might like to know the Charlton Rail Users’ Group is holding its second meeting at Charlton Liberal Club on Tuesday at 7pm. Topic likely to be under discussion … Continue reading