clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’…
- RT @Blitzwalker: Blitz in The Pleasaunce blitzwalkers.blogspot.com/2015/10/blitz-… 1 day ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 2 days ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 4 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: highcombe
Our Lady Of Grace school on Charlton Road has submitted a revised planning application for a ‘two form entry primary school‘, to be built on the long-disused playing field off Highcombe, below their current premises. The key difference from their … Continue reading
The third open meeting of the Charlton Community Gardens project takes place from 7.30pm on Monday 25th February, at St. Richard’s Hall, Swallowfield Road, SE7 7NS. The group’s aims are ‘to promote cooperation and support for everyone interested in sustainable … Continue reading
After a successful meeting back in February, plans for a community garden on Highcombe continue to gather pace. A steering group has been formed that meet regularly and they’ve just announced their second open meeting. It”ll be taking place at … Continue reading