The Hebridean on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Matt on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… fromthemurkydepths on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev…
- RT @CHATHMuseum: 3 Sept 1939 "The day war broke out" Read about "Charlton SE7: A London suburb at war" thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/Charlton_Athle… by Steve Hu… 1 hour ago
- RT @LondonFire: Wartime firefighters work through the bombed wreckage of St Paul's Church #Charlton #OnThisDay in 1940 http://t.co/NLbZnZpW… 1 hour ago
- Charlton Lido evening swim sessions cut to one a week in new Autumn/Winter timetable - starts September 21st. twitter.com/saminus/status… 18 hours ago
- Charlton Sainsbury’s development – did the community get a raw deal from £1.5m planning cash?
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: highcombe
Our Lady Of Grace school on Charlton Road has submitted a revised planning application for a ‘two form entry primary school‘, to be built on the long-disused playing field off Highcombe, below their current premises. The key difference from their … Continue reading
The third open meeting of the Charlton Community Gardens project takes place from 7.30pm on Monday 25th February, at St. Richard’s Hall, Swallowfield Road, SE7 7NS. The group’s aims are ‘to promote cooperation and support for everyone interested in sustainable … Continue reading
After a successful meeting back in February, plans for a community garden on Highcombe continue to gather pace. A steering group has been formed that meet regularly and they’ve just announced their second open meeting. It”ll be taking place at … Continue reading