JJNse7 on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Gary.D on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Darryl on Greenwich Council planning Cha… Bob on Greenwich Council planning Cha… ThePirateKing on Greenwich Council planning Cha…
- RT @CCG_charlton: Next Working Party at Sherington School is on Tuesday, 22 at 7 to 9pm. Looking forward to seeing you there. http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- Use the 180 or 380 to get to/from Lewisham? @bitoclass has an important travel alert for you at se13ure.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/lew… 22 hours ago
- RT @darryl1974: More interesting comments on potential skate park in Charlton Park (and a Greenwich cllr calling people NIMBYs) http://t.co… 23 hours ago
- RT @NikkiCoates: 3) For as long as there's been a Thames Path, people have been fighting against incursions on to it. We ought to keep figh… 2 days ago
- RT @NikkiCoates: 2) Woolwich has the oldest industrial building still standing in London, possibly England 2 days ago
- RT @NikkiCoates: 1) Trafalgar Tavern used to be the Greenwich Unemployment Centre, so they missed a trick (& resulting publicity) with thei… 2 days ago
- RT @NikkiCoates: Really enjoyed @maryorelse's talk at @TheCharltonSoc: 3 things I learnt today follow... 2 days ago
- Here's the very lovely @maryorelse holding court @TheCharltonSoc talk this afternoon. Magic. #se7 http://t.co/RDq5RbGkPx 2 days ago
- Our July newsletter is now up on our website. You can read it here - bit.ly/1nOAvKc 11 hours ago
- Always wanted to meet and hold an owl? Now's your chance! Here's Rowan with tiny Rozzo! http://t.co/MfX2Cc7dw8 2 days ago
- Fabulous face painting! Join us down in the park now for our Summer Festival! http://t.co/nBuKkThk7K 2 days ago
- This is happening in the Animal Park in Maryon Wilson Park in se7 right now. http://t.co/GvZdozlfre 2 days ago
- Some interesting river traffic this morning. Huge thing. http://t.co/IMF9p1y9JA 2 days ago
- Lovely and cool under the shade of the remains of Hanging Wood. #se7 http://t.co/NenZYh2s5u 4 days ago
- SH: “I worked with Ben about three years ago and he's one of the best coaches that I've ever worked with." --> bit.ly/1rvHe3c #cafc 20 hours ago
- SH: "I’m delighted to get it done. It was a pretty sharp move and I’m very happy to be here." --> bit.ly/1rvHe3c #cafc 20 hours ago
- HENDERSON: 'Chance to work with @BenJamesRoberts again too good to turn down' --> bit.ly/1rvHe3c #cafc http://t.co/Me7wVYEbWN 20 hours ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-13. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: highcombe
The third open meeting of the Charlton Community Gardens project takes place from 7.30pm on Monday 25th February, at St. Richard’s Hall, Swallowfield Road, SE7 7NS. The group’s aims are ‘to promote cooperation and support for everyone interested in sustainable … Continue reading
After a successful meeting back in February, plans for a community garden on Highcombe continue to gather pace. A steering group has been formed that meet regularly and they’ve just announced their second open meeting. It”ll be taking place at … Continue reading