Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… The Hebridean on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Joe Thorne on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Matt on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev…
- RT @CHATHMuseum: 3 Sept 1939 "The day war broke out" Read about "Charlton SE7: A London suburb at war" thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/Charlton_Athle… by Steve Hu… 1 hour ago
- RT @LondonFire: Wartime firefighters work through the bombed wreckage of St Paul's Church #Charlton #OnThisDay in 1940 http://t.co/NLbZnZpW… 1 hour ago
- Charlton Lido evening swim sessions cut to one a week in new Autumn/Winter timetable - starts September 21st. twitter.com/saminus/status… 18 hours ago
- Charlton Sainsbury’s development – did the community get a raw deal from £1.5m planning cash?
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: Charlton
The developer behind Sainsbury’s and M&S paid Greenwich Council nearly £1.5 million to help secure planning permission, the Charlton Champion can reveal. But none of this money has been spent in the Charlton area – and promised facilities at the … Continue reading
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial’; the … Continue reading
Our Lady Of Grace school on Charlton Road has submitted a revised planning application for a ‘two form entry primary school‘, to be built on the long-disused playing field off Highcombe, below their current premises. The key difference from their … Continue reading
News of The Alexandra Players’ latest production: THE ESSENCE OF LOVE By Philip Ayckbourn; directed by Janet Denne Thursday 28th, Friday 29th & Saturday 30th May 2015 – 8.00pm. Doors open 30 minutes before curtain up. The Alexandra Hall, Bramshot Avenue, SE7 7HY A mother and her … Continue reading
News in from The Alexandra Players: For our Winter 2015 production, we have chosen two short plays that will see children from the local community joining us, as well as a few of our newest members. The play opens on Thursday … Continue reading
Maryon Wilson Animal Park are holding a Christmas event next Saturday, 12-2.30pm. They’re promising a chance to hand-feed the deer, eat ‘festive ice creams’, sing carols, and visit Santa’s grotto; plus hot drinks and nibbles. You can find Maryon Wilson Animal … Continue reading
It’s “London’s largest single site affordable studio space project”, it’s on our doorsteps, and it’s open to the public next weekend. Second Floor Studios & Arts (SFSA) provide affordable studio space to “a community of over 400 artists, printmakers, craft makers and designers” … Continue reading