Joe Thorne on Valley House: Greenwich counci… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton…
- RT @darryl1974: If @CAFCofficial want to promote themselves in SE7, why not talk to @Royal_Greenwich about using ex-Olympics banner fixture… 2 hours ago
- RT @darryl1974: #cafc banners left up in Charlton reading "kids go free - cafc.co.uk" - do they? Last child I was with paid £5.… 2 hours ago
- RT @SwanPubSE7: Enjoy a pint or two of our great new Truman's beers! Freshly installed this Friday morn! trumansbeer.co.uk/the-beer http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Tag Archives: Charlton
We’ve written before about whether Charlton needs a regeneration plan. We’ve also written about the challenges ahead for Charlton House under its new owners. There’s one place in SE7 where these two themes come neatly together. You may well recognise … Continue reading
Greenwich Council’s planning board has thrown out plans for a nine-storey block of 74 flats on Woolwich Road – even after the developer agreed to remove the “poor doors” so residents of social and private housing shared the same entrance and facilities. … Continue reading
Plans to rebuild Our Lady of Grace primary school on a disused playing field in Highcombe were passed by Greenwich Council last night, despite a 100-signature petition signed by neighbours who oppose the development. The scheme, passed unanimously by the … Continue reading
Greenwich Council’s Community Safety & Environment Scrutiny Panel took a look at the key performance measures set by the Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) on Thursday night, and the Charlton ward-level results make interesting reading. Comparison with neighbouring wards will … Continue reading
The Night Tube might have been delayed, but bus route 486 still gains a night service this weekend, with buses every 30 minutes between North Greenwich, Charlton, Shooters Hill and Bexleyheath. Services will run through the small hours of Saturday … Continue reading
The developer behind Sainsbury’s and M&S paid Greenwich Council nearly £1.5 million to help secure planning permission, the Charlton Champion can reveal. But none of this money has been spent in the Charlton area – and promised facilities at the … Continue reading
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial’; the … Continue reading