Paul on It’s happening: Charlton… Spoontaneous on It’s happening: Charlton… Chris on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- Travelling by train this holiday weekend? Huge engineering works mean #southeastern services only run from Charlton to Victoria or New Cross 1 day ago
- RT @Swim1965: Right place right time #rainbow over @charlton_house this evening http://t.co/3oeH1TUSz4 1 day ago
- RT @chrisjenko: @MisterGreenwich well it's all go! @Hobbycraft is replacing @WHSmith at @ShopGSP on 22nd Oct #CharltonCorrespondent http://… 1 day ago
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial’; the … Continue reading
Charlton lost its very own local newspaper last week, but did you even know it existed? The Charlton Mercury, founded out of the existing Mercury title, has published its final edition after just 19 months in existence. The paper launched … Continue reading
While the current state of Charlton Athletic is in a certain amount of turmoil, fans and neighbours can now find out more about the club’s past in a small museum that’s recently opened at The Valley. The fan-run Charlton Athletic … Continue reading
Police are playing a waiting game this evening as they try to coax down a burglary suspect holed up in a tree by the railway line at Barney Close. The man’s been up there since 2am after fleeing from police … Continue reading
Local council elections will soon be upon us – they’re due to take place on the 22nd May – and now Charlton residents will have the opportunity to put questions to the candidates at two hustings for the Charlton and … Continue reading
13th-19th January, 12-8pm: There’ll be a week of open days at the new gym and lifestyle club facilities at Charlton Lido. You’re encouraged to have a look around, find out how the new development turned out, and there’ll be Better staff … Continue reading
7th November – Pub Quiz: The Charlton Pub Quiz returns! Fans of quiz-master Paul’s sparkly jacket can see it in all its glory at 8.30pm at the Rose of Denmark. The pub quiz can also be found on Twitter – … Continue reading