fahy on Can you help the new Charlton… Neil C on Can you help the new Charlton… mr_chas on In? Out? Shake it all about? T… Bren on 10 great things to discover in… MiceElf on 10 great things to discover in…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Opposition to the Silvertown Tunnel is growing - so what happens next? silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2016/02/08/287… https://t.co/C0iJ7DoO11 13 hours ago
- RT @PauleecSE7: North Greenwich bus station. Current status. Artists impression. https://t.co/IWI5pOn2c6 13 hours ago
- RT @Se_Railway: So just to confirm,Charing Cross & Waterloo East are effectively CLOSED at the moment because of an obstruction on the trac… 15 hours ago
- Can you help the new Charlton & Woolwich Free Film Festival?
- In? Out? Shake it all about? Talk about the EU referendum at Charlton House on 19 February
- It’s Discover Cask weekend at the White Swan
- ‘Cat’s Cradle’: upcoming production from The Alexandra Players
- The Eagle has fallen: New Charlton barbershop changes name after football gaffe
- Abandoned vehicle, 8th February February 8, 2016
- Wheelie bin left on street, 113 Victoria Way SE7, 6th February February 6, 2016
- Abandoned Car Parked, 4th February February 4, 2016
- Overgrown hedge obscuring the pavement, 4th February February 4, 2016
- Bins left in the street, 4th February February 4, 2016
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
You might be treating the approaching EU referendum with dread: foghorn-voiced old bores, nostalgic for Empire, hogging the news and distracting us from a wobbly economic situation that needs continued, urgent attention. Or you may be salivating at the imminent … Continue reading
Thought Charlton’s biggest TV event this week was Glenn Tilbrook taking the rise out of the prime minister to his face? Think again… Hopefully the income from this car commercial will help the heated lido open for a little longer … Continue reading
Charlton’s music shop has fallen silent after 26 years of selling and repairing instruments. Falling sales and competition from online retailers is understood to have led to the closure of Mike Edwardes Woodwind on Charlton Church Lane. The business is … Continue reading
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial’; the … Continue reading
Charlton lost its very own local newspaper last week, but did you even know it existed? The Charlton Mercury, founded out of the existing Mercury title, has published its final edition after just 19 months in existence. The paper launched … Continue reading
While the current state of Charlton Athletic is in a certain amount of turmoil, fans and neighbours can now find out more about the club’s past in a small museum that’s recently opened at The Valley. The fan-run Charlton Athletic … Continue reading
Police are playing a waiting game this evening as they try to coax down a burglary suspect holed up in a tree by the railway line at Barney Close. The man’s been up there since 2am after fleeing from police … Continue reading