clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 1 day ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 3 days ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Had these letters from TfL today? Get the facts about the toxic tunnel, not the spin: silvertowntunnel.co.uk http://t.… 3 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial’; the … Continue reading
Charlton lost its very own local newspaper last week, but did you even know it existed? The Charlton Mercury, founded out of the existing Mercury title, has published its final edition after just 19 months in existence. The paper launched … Continue reading
While the current state of Charlton Athletic is in a certain amount of turmoil, fans and neighbours can now find out more about the club’s past in a small museum that’s recently opened at The Valley. The fan-run Charlton Athletic … Continue reading
Police are playing a waiting game this evening as they try to coax down a burglary suspect holed up in a tree by the railway line at Barney Close. The man’s been up there since 2am after fleeing from police … Continue reading
Local council elections will soon be upon us – they’re due to take place on the 22nd May – and now Charlton residents will have the opportunity to put questions to the candidates at two hustings for the Charlton and … Continue reading
13th-19th January, 12-8pm: There’ll be a week of open days at the new gym and lifestyle club facilities at Charlton Lido. You’re encouraged to have a look around, find out how the new development turned out, and there’ll be Better staff … Continue reading
7th November – Pub Quiz: The Charlton Pub Quiz returns! Fans of quiz-master Paul’s sparkly jacket can see it in all its glory at 8.30pm at the Rose of Denmark. The pub quiz can also be found on Twitter – … Continue reading