Louis on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Diana on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Darryl on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu… Cllr Gary Parker on Charlton’s Bugle Horn pu…
- RT @crashthepips: Alright Charlton, you'll do tonight http://t.co/CQxPxcFRNB 1 day ago
- RT @lararufflecoles: FYI #Charlton, location The Village cc @CharltonCSE7 http://t.co/W4kzZj8Cwe 1 day ago
- RT @CHATHMuseum: decimal money and those fashions make this early 70s twitter.com/GreatestCapita… 2 days ago
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Charlton
Charlton resident Chris Seaden – who is part of the Charlton Parkside Community Hub – has emailed one of Greenwich Council’s cabinet members about the future of the area, and shared it on social media for everyone to see. I … Continue reading
The tale of Charlton village’s two pubs has taken another twist, as the staff running the White Swan appear to have decamped to the Bugle Horn, which lost its new management this week after their own bosses declined to pay … Continue reading
Plans to revive Charlton Village’s Bugle Horn pub have ground to a halt after the leaseholders declined to pay a £30,000 to repair vital equipment in its cellar. The pub, which has been put up for sale by Punch Taverns, … Continue reading
Greenwich councillors passed a motion last night calling on Transport for London to restore the 53 bus service to Whitehall – but added digs at Tory mayor Boris Johnson at the same time. The bus has been running short from … Continue reading
Some local blogs do the opening of new pop-up boutique vintage street food cat cafes. In Charlton, we get to do whacking great supermarkets. 16 years ago, Jamie Oliver opened the “eco” Sainsbury’s at east Greenwich. That store closed without … Continue reading
5.20pm update: The plot thickens as we’re hearing the pub has opened its doors again… read on for how things stood this morning. The White Swan pub in Charlton Village has closed, possibly for the last time, after its tenants … Continue reading
A week to go until the new Charlton Sainsbury’s opens (9am on Wednesday 24 June, with M&S due to follow three weeks later), but there had been a set-back for the supermarket – Greenwich Council refused plans to stick a … Continue reading