Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Darryl on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Darryl on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev… Spoontaneous on Charlton Sainsbury’s dev…
- RT @CHATHMuseum: 3 Sept 1939 "The day war broke out" Read about "Charlton SE7: A London suburb at war" thecharltonathleticmuseum.co.uk/Charlton_Athle… by Steve Hu… 3 hours ago
- RT @LondonFire: Wartime firefighters work through the bombed wreckage of St Paul's Church #Charlton #OnThisDay in 1940 http://t.co/NLbZnZpW… 3 hours ago
- Charlton Lido evening swim sessions cut to one a week in new Autumn/Winter timetable - starts September 21st. twitter.com/saminus/status… 20 hours ago
- Charlton Sainsbury’s development – did the community get a raw deal from £1.5m planning cash?
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Category Archives: Charlton news
At last, good news for SE7 drinkers… And we're off! Join us here from start to finish! On the road to the grand opening! pic.twitter.com/5cX1AiYXdL — WhiteSwanSE7 (@SwanPubSE7) August 26, 2015 If the new people in charge are who we … Continue reading
The tale of Charlton village’s two pubs has taken another twist, as the staff running the White Swan appear to have decamped to the Bugle Horn, which lost its new management this week after their own bosses declined to pay … Continue reading
Plans to revive Charlton Village’s Bugle Horn pub have ground to a halt after the leaseholders declined to pay a £30,000 to repair vital equipment in its cellar. The pub, which has been put up for sale by Punch Taverns, … Continue reading
Greenwich councillors passed a motion last night calling on Transport for London to restore the 53 bus service to Whitehall – but added digs at Tory mayor Boris Johnson at the same time. The bus has been running short from … Continue reading
Some local blogs do the opening of new pop-up boutique vintage street food cat cafes. In Charlton, we get to do whacking great supermarkets. 16 years ago, Jamie Oliver opened the “eco” Sainsbury’s at east Greenwich. That store closed without … Continue reading
Our Lady Of Grace school on Charlton Road has submitted a revised planning application for a ‘two form entry primary school‘, to be built on the long-disused playing field off Highcombe, below their current premises. The key difference from their … Continue reading
5.20pm update: The plot thickens as we’re hearing the pub has opened its doors again… read on for how things stood this morning. The White Swan pub in Charlton Village has closed, possibly for the last time, after its tenants … Continue reading