Alex on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… The Hebridean on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Simon on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Chris on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Simon on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi…
- RT @TfLBusAlerts: 1/4 Routes 53 and 363 curtailed Bricklayers Arms. Routes 155 and 333 curtailed Stockwell. Routes 196 and 360 curtailed Va… 22 hours ago
- RT @TfLBusAlerts: Elephant and Castle severely congested again this morning. Kennington Park Rd still closed. London Underground accepting … 22 hours ago
- RT @simonjedge: The LED showing your car reg as you drive into Charlton @sainsburys is a little bit creepy @GreenwichHour 2 days ago
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
- Our Lady Of Grace school has another go at rebuilding – have your say on Highcombe plan
- Charlton’s White Swan shuts its doors as property developer Mendoza takes charge
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Author Archives: Neil C
Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
A ‘Sold’ board has gone up on the vacant plot at the western end of Bramshot Avenue. Property developers Kingsbury Consulting show the site as being ‘Sold for development’ on their website, with planning permission for ‘7 apartments and commercial'; the … Continue reading
Our Lady Of Grace school on Charlton Road has submitted a revised planning application for a ‘two form entry primary school‘, to be built on the long-disused playing field off Highcombe, below their current premises. The key difference from their … Continue reading
News of The Alexandra Players’ latest production: THE ESSENCE OF LOVE By Philip Ayckbourn; directed by Janet Denne Thursday 28th, Friday 29th & Saturday 30th May 2015 – 8.00pm. Doors open 30 minutes before curtain up. The Alexandra Hall, Bramshot Avenue, SE7 7HY A mother and her … Continue reading
Paul Chapman reports on the latest meeting of the Charlton Park skatepark stakeholders group: I went along to a recent skate park stakeholders meeting at Woolwich Town Hall on Friday and thought I’d report back. Although ostensibly the meeting was to report … Continue reading
Charlton Toy Library needs sponsors and donations to support its fundraising Easter Party. Can you – or your business – help? Charlton Toy Library is a small, independent registered charity that has been running for over 30 years. It is based at Charlton House … Continue reading
News in from The Alexandra Players: For our Winter 2015 production, we have chosen two short plays that will see children from the local community joining us, as well as a few of our newest members. The play opens on Thursday … Continue reading
Maryon Wilson Animal Park are holding a Christmas event next Saturday, 12-2.30pm. They’re promising a chance to hand-feed the deer, eat ‘festive ice creams’, sing carols, and visit Santa’s grotto; plus hot drinks and nibbles. You can find Maryon Wilson Animal … Continue reading