mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on Does Charlton need a regenerat… mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’… Joe Thorne on St Richard’s Church Hall…
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: It’s time to say no: Londoners deserve better than TfL’s Silvertown Tunnel plans silvertowntunnel.co.uk/2015/10/05/its… http://t.co/0j… 12 hours ago
- RT @Se_Railway: Trains between Plumstead & London via the #WoolwichLine are suspended at the moment because of a broken down train at Woolw… 2 days ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Had these letters from TfL today? Get the facts about the toxic tunnel, not the spin: silvertowntunnel.co.uk http://t.… 2 days ago
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
A word from Annie, who runs The Big Red Bus Club for under-fives…. The government is changing the way welfare benefits are calculated and paid including: – Working tax credit – ‘Bedroom tax’ (housing benefit and council tax) – Statutory … Continue reading
After the post on Floyd Road, it’s a Dirty Charlton special. David writes… I’ve been living in SE7 for the past 3 years and I’m fed up with the amount of rubbish that is thrown on the street in Eastcombe … Continue reading
The third open meeting of the Charlton Community Gardens project takes place from 7.30pm on Monday 25th February, at St. Richard’s Hall, Swallowfield Road, SE7 7NS. The group’s aims are ‘to promote cooperation and support for everyone interested in sustainable … Continue reading
A couple of years ago, someone who’d had past connections with Greenwich Council asked what was going on with “that house in Sutlej Road”. Apparently, it’d been empty for a long time and had gained a bit of notoriety. I … Continue reading