Mrs J Snipp on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Mrs J Snipp on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Mrs J Snipp on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… Alex on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi… The Hebridean on Charlton Sainsbury’s: Fi…
- RT @CharltonMen: It's not just the #Lido making #pool news in Charlton today. There's a competition on green baize in @TheBugleHornPub at 2… 1 day ago
- RT @NoSilvertownTnl: Our committee member Jill Austen is talking about #airpollution monitoring in part of Charlton by local residents. htt… 2 days ago
- RT @Suzinator81: The Blackheath Standard Summer Fete is on today from 11:30-4pm! http://t.co/WcfbRR8eAf 2 days ago
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
- Charlton Sainsbury’s: First look inside the brand new store
- Des res, overlooking the Blackwall Tunnel approach – new flats and office space for Bramshot Avenue?
- Our Lady Of Grace school has another go at rebuilding – have your say on Highcombe plan
- Charlton’s White Swan shuts its doors as property developer Mendoza takes charge
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
This Sunday sees one of the semi-regular acoustic sessions run by Gus Glen at Catttleya’s on Charlton Church Lane, and this week promises a very special guest. Local musician Lyn Levett, most recently seen playing with the Paraorchestra and Coldplay … Continue reading
Greenwich Council is currently consulting on plans to make some changes to part of the Charlton stretch of Woolwich Road – between Felltram Way and Charlton Church Lane – following a number of accidents over the years. They also take … Continue reading
As part of a semi-regular series reviewing venues in Charlton and nearby with free wifi, I worked last Wednesday morning at Moca, the Italian deli/cafe in old Dover Road, which advertises free wifi. At 9am, the place was quite full, … Continue reading