Spoontaneous on It’s happening: Charlton… Chris on Charlton pubwatch: White Swan… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat… clogsilk on Does Charlton need a regenerat… Spoontaneous on Does Charlton need a regenerat…
- RT @Swim1965: Right place right time #rainbow over @charlton_house this evening http://t.co/3oeH1TUSz4 4 hours ago
- RT @chrisjenko: @MisterGreenwich well it's all go! @Hobbycraft is replacing @WHSmith at @ShopGSP on 22nd Oct #CharltonCorrespondent http://… 5 hours ago
- Brilliant news - it's happening! twitter.com/swanpubse7/sta… 8 hours ago
- It’s happening: Charlton’s White Swan all set to sail again…
- Does Charlton need a regeneration plan?
- Charlton pubwatch: White Swan closes and staff move to the Bugle Horn
- Charlton’s Bugle Horn pub revamp ends after £30,000 cellar bill
- Fix the 53: Greenwich councillors turn bus motion into political squabble
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
This Sunday sees one of the semi-regular acoustic sessions run by Gus Glen at Catttleya’s on Charlton Church Lane, and this week promises a very special guest. Local musician Lyn Levett, most recently seen playing with the Paraorchestra and Coldplay … Continue reading
Greenwich Council is currently consulting on plans to make some changes to part of the Charlton stretch of Woolwich Road – between Felltram Way and Charlton Church Lane – following a number of accidents over the years. They also take … Continue reading
As part of a semi-regular series reviewing venues in Charlton and nearby with free wifi, I worked last Wednesday morning at Moca, the Italian deli/cafe in old Dover Road, which advertises free wifi. At 9am, the place was quite full, … Continue reading