mr_chas on October revolution: Charlton… Tim Rutherford-Johns… on Huge Charlton Sainsbury’… Joe Thorne on St Richard’s Church Hall… mr_chas on St Richard’s Church Hall… Alan Palmer on Regenerating Charlton: What to…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- October revolution: Charlton’s Horn Fair moves to the autumn
- Regenerating Charlton: What to do with the old summer house?
- Valley House: Greenwich councillors throw out nine-storey Charlton block
- New Our Lady of Grace school approved for disused Highcombe playing field site
- Burglary down, car crime up – Charlton ward crime stats now available
Copyright notice© 2010-15. No part of this website may be reused elsewhere without written permission.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
This Sunday sees one of the semi-regular acoustic sessions run by Gus Glen at Catttleya’s on Charlton Church Lane, and this week promises a very special guest. Local musician Lyn Levett, most recently seen playing with the Paraorchestra and Coldplay … Continue reading
Greenwich Council is currently consulting on plans to make some changes to part of the Charlton stretch of Woolwich Road – between Felltram Way and Charlton Church Lane – following a number of accidents over the years. They also take … Continue reading
As part of a semi-regular series reviewing venues in Charlton and nearby with free wifi, I worked last Wednesday morning at Moca, the Italian deli/cafe in old Dover Road, which advertises free wifi. At 9am, the place was quite full, … Continue reading